Lady Baby

It’s cute but I really wish to see Lippe older or actually achieving things faster

It’s very cute but MC is a baby/toddler for a long time, like even 70 chapters in and she’s still 5. Lots of fluff, plot moves at glacial pace.

@ndrew99
It’s supposed to be like that?? It’s a common trope to have everyone in a family be a daughtercon /siscon, it’s literally the selling point for stories like this. Of course it’s repulsive in the real world, that’s why it’s a comic and not an autobiography...
tbh if you dislike this you might wanna drop, this goes on like this for a long time and doesn’t stop.

@YoriMei

thanks for the heads up😔

as much as i thought this series was interesting, the time lapse in it is just too slow for me :( i want to see her grow up so her speaking isnt so weird but it’s taking forever

also to the team, thank you for translating it’s greatly appreciated (even tho i lost interest in this one haha)

I was trying to avoid boarding a ship just yet but...I no longer care.
My friends, I am now fully aboard the Brother Hal ship and am ready to sink with it!
Because we all know the kid with white hair and blue eyes, opposite colors to our mc, is the real ml.

Hahaha...the 2 brothers are so cute, i like this manga so much its like a new world for me pls..update waiting 😭. I like that this manga is taking his/her time to make lady baby a wonderful manga in the future that's why i gave 10 star🏅 hoping for more spice, cuteness, sweetness....for those brothers and sister.

Thank you for the updates, sincerely wanting for more updates.

ahahahahha omggg why are they all so cute?! ❤️🤣 hahahaha i wonder how Lippe would react to that question lmao

RIght Bigeat12?! I'm an SLP and I had to sort of speed read through it. Just... don't people know how anatomy works?

I’m crying!!! Every day I came to check if there was a new chapter and it had been over a month now😭😭😭

Whats going on they dropped the translating?????!!!!!!! Uhhgg sometimes i want to learn korean bcs of that translators 🙄😒

Guys chill, it's not the first time that they didn't update for so long. Translators have lifes too, which are not dedicated to translate for us. Just let them have their little hiatus and soon they will come back with 2728292928 translated episodes.
   ∧,_,∧
  (`・ω・´)  n__
 η >  ⌒\/ 、_∃
(∃)/ ∧  \_/
 \_/ \  丶
    / y  ノ
   / / /
   ( ( 〈
   \ \ \
    (_(__)

Only thinking about who’s the real ML made me headache😰. Harrison is suitable one but sometime doesn’t like ML (even he’s actually in the coverphoto😅). And the the castilo’s son is more like the real ML but he just shown up only few chapters out of 55..... and the last one, samona’s son. He was just like mc but not ml (maybe he’s vice ml or something🤷🏻‍♂️) what you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread