Lady Baby

I can't, i'm shipping Hal and Lippe just so so hard, i don't care about that son of a duke anymore !! 😍😭😂💜💜
Thank you so much for the mass updates, 2020 started wonderfully because of you and we appreciate it greatly, thank you very much everyone for all your hard work! 😁💜💚❤

Y'all in the comments, he's 12 and he did nothing wrong, they are kids talking together, that's it, stop being a**holes.

Thaaaank you for the mass update! Such a great start to the year. ✨ Also, aaaahhh my gosh they're all so adorable!

On another note, I personally don't feel creeped out by the way lippe speaks... Her soul is pretty old, and I feel like it could get tiring (and weird) to constantly try to speak/act like a child all the time. But that's just me!

Thanks for the massive update! IT ENDED IN A CLIFFHANGER WAHHHHHHHH BUT IM SO HAPPY TO READ ALL OF THESE IN A BULK THANK YOUUUU

In response to some comment. If put in her position, i would put every effort to act like my age best I can in attempt not to disturb or others to find me strange, possess, or suspicious. Which brings me to another issue I have with this webtoon. The adults and those around her find her behaviour adult behaviour/ speaking "cute" and not questionable. When in reality you would probably call the exorcist if you ever face such a thing in real life. I exaggerate maybe. But most probable and understandable reaction from adults. Baby talking, spacing out with this gloomy look as though in deep thought, etc... Creepy 🙂

I have read plenty of novels and webtoons with similar plots and genres like "Who made me a princess?" and "I was born the king's daughter". A total fan of them and I never had an issue with them as u can see. The main characters were not thoughtless twats during gheir child stages. They tried their best to fit their actions and way speaking to that of their current body's age as they are aware what adults would find strange for a child to do. They also aware of what kind of attention they should and should not attract. No issue with jer talking but if u keep in mind she's five.... And if u were an adult or older than her... normal people would question and think its strange and suspicious. Which this webtoon had labeled as cute instead. o_O Just a critique and analysis of the flaw of this webtoon that had bothered me enough to stop reading for now. Gonna wait when she is in her teen stages. 🤗✌🏻

Reply to Lavender_Fae
I get what you mean by having to mature behavior

But actually it is really normal for kids to act weird and sometimes appear to be mature

Just early chuunibyou stage

so who is the person whom responsible for this sudden updates? it's not that i don't like it, i'm really grateful about this, to think that one of the stories i read have 6 new updated chapters....but the cuteness and the tense of this story is really get into me, i'm sweating right now but my heart also won't stop beating so fast because of the excitement. THIS IS SO BAD FOR MY HEALTH!!!

DAMMIT that cliffhanger but these batch updates are greatly appreciated. MUCH LOVE TO THE TEAM THAT'S WORKING ON THE HOLIDAYS!
You guys are amazing. Thank you so much!

lippe singing reminds me of isabella's lullaby from tpn and i think it fits because its kinda sad

Users who are viewing this thread