Lady Baby

Ah... Now Hal's hooked, left is to line and sinker XD
Lippie you ... young men hearts Stealer 😆
Are you building young boys herem? 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Like most Korean manga, this has a great start, then got boring and stale. Nothing has been happening for the past 40 chapters. It feels like three chapters cover a single day of her life, the pace is horrible.

She is going to grow up or this is going to be this boring until the end?

Fed-Kun's army
This trend of story is even worse in manwha(meaning hoe many people copy and paste the concept) than in manga and I never realised it till I searched through the long strip series for the first time. Really sucks because I think these stories have way more potential than most manga isekais do. (Mainly due to the fluff nature of the concept)

A few manwha do a really good job with it like The Monster Duchess and Who made me a princess. This manwha like many that I have recently read has a great intro, starts to do decent world building, then falls flat about 20 chapters in. Lots of potential but the author seems to not know where to go with it.

Does anyone know what happens ahead? Can someone please spoil for me whether or not she ends up with Hal? I might be the only one but as part of the anti-Hal faction, I don't want to invest so much time into this just for those two to end up together. I wanted Hal to be the best friend/brother character to Lucius but he's overstepping his boundaries and has an annoying personality for a love interest.

@maisonaustyn Yeah, monster duchess is great.No idea regarding who made me a princess though, just couldn't get into the story in first 3-4 chapters, might read it later on.

Most Korean manhwas start great and becomes dull after some time (Doctor Elise, Lady Baby Stepmother marchen etc..). Even the action ones are the same to a lower degree though! (Ex- Solo Levelling, it goes down after the current arc at least in novel). I don't know a single Korean novel who had a great ending, it's that rare. Some have good enough endings, but the endings don't compare to the start at all!!

Even for monster duchess though, there have been only 35-40 chapters yet, we will see how it goes from now on, when romance comes into the picture!!

The story is pretty good, but whenever they try to build up a romantic mood all I can think of is she's five.

@Spookie I don't think she'll end up with Hal. I think it's Duke Castillo's son? The one with the white hair. There's no mention of his name yet, i think. And based on the pictures also. Is this spoiler? Cuz i just guess from the cover pictures of the past. The one that drew me to this manhwa before they changed it to baby pictures before.
Also dumb question, how do you tag spoiler?

God, I implore you.

PLEASE GIVE ME A MAN LIKE LUCIUS. PLEASE! 😀

Uh, that last slide is so cute. Huhuhu

@MeredithB Whenever I see Duke Castillo, I keep thinking of "I Am a Child of this House." But yeah, his son is quite the saving grace for this, I don't see Lippe getting much done in her objective until he gets into the story.

You can tag spoiler using the buttons that has an eyeball with a \ across it.

or type out spoiler with [brackets] at the start of the spoiler and [/spoiler] without the quotes at the end of it.

People say the recent chapters are cute but they're barely advancing the story and just showing extremely over-protective (to the point of toxicity) family ties. Oh you're 3 ? YOU CANT HAVE MALE FRIENDS BECAUSE WERE JEALOUS. YOU CANT TALK OR EVEN LOOK AT THEM, YOU CAN'T TALK TO YOUR BROTHER WITHOUT ME PRESENT IN THE ROOM. Can you imagine that in the real world or the implications it has ? Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread