Lady Baby

Oh thank goodness I checked out other comments. Guess there isn't anything worth reading.

Anyone have suggestions along the lines of Cheating Men Must Die, Contract Princess, Duchess's 50 Tea Recipes, the spider isekai manga, and the like? I'm knee deep in what feels like 30 isekais already and looking for more, past a certain threshold of standard.

Came back to see if the writing of the MC would be bearable. Regretfully, no. It’s not getting better.I initially temporarily stop reading this because I found MC child creepy.

I’ve read MANY stories where you follow as the MC grow physically. Reincarnation, transmigration, isekai, I’ve read it all. This author should have really thought to have the MC make an effort to try to act like a child in the early stages. “Who made me a princess?” Is a great example. Yes. She can be adult mentally but be mindful of what she says and do to not rouse suspicion. The stupid thing her is that author is writing it as if what she does is “cute”. Yeah. Sure. A baby who thanks their mother at few days old is NOT creepy and is normal. 😐💀

MC here is a creepy baby who acts and talks like an adult, scolds her older brother, corrects adults, has all this knowledge no child her age should have been able to acquire yet, acts wiser than an adult, etc. All this is done in the open and no adult questioned that something with this child.. Common sense where are you? *shudders* I did not find her adorable at all and for the life of me I cannot understand why any adult in the webcomic had not question her very odd creepy behaviour. Let’s be real, if a child acts like that in real life we would call doctors, psychiatrist, even an exorcist cause the child is simply acting ABNORMAL. No way would I react like the adults in this world have towards such a creepy child. I would be very concerned and disturbed if a child acts like that around me. Even scared to be alone with that said child. Just no. And her being oblivious and innocent that the male children are infatuated had me face palm. Like how? Did she really live a whole past life? 🙄 I know many defended Lippe’s behaviour cause she is mentally an adult but what’s disgusting here is the unrealistic reaction of the people around her and the fact she did not correct her behaviour at all nor was she corrected. Adults just praise her. Parents don’t question why their child is acting like she is and knowing all this lady like manners without question. People can get burned or killed for being suspected as a heretic or a witch in her world and yet she acts as she does without consequences or reprimand? She also has moments where author tries to make her look oblivious, lovable, and innocent. Failing miserably at it. She may be an adult but she has her stupid moments. And lots of them. Her being reborn seemed useless. She hasn’t used her past life knowledge to her compete advantage.

Dropping this completely. Good luck to the author. Been fun reading it until it wasn’t. It was initially an interesting read. It had potential. Initially. Toodles.

i really just want lippe to enjoy her childhood while it lasts. this comic makes me get out of bed, walk around my room and just scream in my head. she needs to realize she is a KID and be like "oMG I DIDN'T GET A SPOON IN MY MOUTH! DISGRACEFULL" like you're a kid and kids are usually clumsy. you ain't an adult anymore :( honestly i hope see realizes this soon or else im going to lose my hair of stress :(

I just hope that lippe wud grow up soon so she can finally talk like her age lol it was painful to see how she behave and talk despite her being a baby. Welp shoulda expected this since the title said it all.

But guys ... if she will "enjoy her childhood", how will she save her family?
She is as she is, because she completely focuses on the fact that a murder will be committed, I am not surprised that she does not care about children's matters. She is an adult, right?

I don’t think people want her to act like a child exactly per say. More like outwardly act her damn age is more accurate to not rouse suspicion and bide her time. And maybe have adults act like logical reasonable adults for a start. Their reaction to Mc’s behaviour makes zero sense. Let’s be honest here. What can an adult who is physically a child do? Nothing. She could only bide her time, build connection, not rouse unseeded suspicion or attention, focus on education, maybe help her family in secret/ tell em the truth, etc.

Yet here she is drawing unnecessary attention to her “lady” manners and how “smart”/ “genius” she is to the adults. Without her MC halo everyone would’ve accuse her of being some sort of creepy possessed child of her house. Or even a witch which would earn her and her family a death sentence if she isn’t careful. Smh. But the halo it is. Like the moment she was born, at few DAYS old she thanked her mother for giving birth to her? I cringed so hard. I was thinking, are u stupid? And just how??! I’ve learned enough anatomy that what she did was just impossible. Even her so called graceful actions is just no. I was like omg she might want to reveal her past and stuff or family might be horrified that they have a possessed baby. But no. The adults reaction to a baby thanking em and talking already is what? Ohh 😲 out baby is a genius... Same with when how she speaks, even the maid pointed it out but just accepted. 😶There were many other disappointing and cringed moments. But yeah. People aren’t dropping this just cause she not acting her age. It’s the UNREALISTIC reaction to the MC odd behaviour at her age. It’s hard to swallow. 😂🍵

i just checked the raws and saw that it hasn't updated in over 2 months, did they cancel it or something? D:

Wow....so Julian really just told Hildert....woah....I really didn't expect that, I'm looking forward to the next chapters haha~

I’m fine with Lippe taking advantage of the reincarnation to appear special (for instance, being a ‚genius’ is a great way to build influence), but I agree that there were a few moments that were pretty cringey and overkill. (When a baby, who doesn’t even have the motor functions to actually speak, said ‚thanks for giving birth to me’, I yikesed out. Like, not ‚mama’, ‚papa’ or even ‚I love you’. ‚Thank you for giving birth to me’. Thats just too much)

Users who are viewing this thread