Lady Baby

This manwha is a complete waste of time, not only does the story make no sense, but the secondary characters lack personality, the world revolves around the main character so much that the "bad guys" are just foolish adults who cannot control their emotions, and are easily defeated by a single word a 5 year old said. I wished the author(s) invested more time on the story, so new products (like the camera in the most recent update), actually made sense in the historical theme the manwha is written into instead of using a stock photo of a modern professional camera lol. At least make the thing work like actual technology, and not resorting to bad world building. Also, making 3 month old babies say "thank you for giving birth to me" is absolutely idiotic.

Imperial Pigeon is a fucking idiot.. He nitpicks about everything and thinks it’s actual criticism..

This story is targeted towards a certain demographic, and yet he thinks everything should abide by certain rules.. The story knows what its audience is, and appeases to them.. It’s what makes these types of stories good.. I don’t have a particular preference, and enjoy every single genre, so I enjoyed reading this..

What he really meant is that the story isn’t for everyone.. The story abides by a certain factor, which is easy satisfaction.. It just wants to make you feel good by being cutesy and badass at the same time..

So again, if you’re the type of person who just wants easy to digest stories you can read in a day.. This one is perfect.. If not, it’s best you move along.. I’d still advise you to read a few chapters in case you want to test the waters though..

It is extremely slow paced but I love it. The art is gorgeous, the family is adorable and hilarious and Lippe is rocking the child version of Mary Sue.

I actually don’t mind it’s more slice of life than plot orientated but I wish the chapters were longer. I binged the 87 translated and it barely felt like half the number. But I can’t wait for more!

Have not been update for a while hopefully soon be waiting for the next chapter ! 😔
By the way there someone translating ch. 88 and 89 was uploaded on site so I came here to read it bcus I thought Not a Scans Scans Group translated it but was not 😭 if not translate by Not a Scans Scans Group I won’t bother to read it... they put so much time and effort on all the mangas for us I only support them! So can’t wait for the next chapter from you guys! Thank youuuuuu🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👍😁❤️

it started out really captivating but gradually some chapters became over-the-top that I wanted to skip them and just look for the damn spoilers. I truly feel like there is a ton of filler chapters... I guess it's cause it's very slow paced. There also seems to be a growing number of male candidates too which may turn into reverse harem when she's old enough to be properly courted. The plot of protecting her family's demise was good (haven't caught up yet) but I can't stand the repetitive obsessive behavior toward the FL. It's too much... I couldn't binge read it for that very reason I'm thinking of pausing it for a while.

@xpeanut

I agree with your opinion. This story is about a reincarnated girl avenging her family and finding out the bad guys in her second life. Bonding with her family, and saving other people that she never could've done in her previous life is nice. But there's too much of that to the point where I feel the meat of the story is slowly fading away, or at least, isn't vocal enough. We're 50+ chapters through and she still isn't a teenager. It makes sense for the main character to roam around in indoor parties with other kids around, but that's one of the very few things I can recall from the story, and all of the things I remember are quite uninteresting.

I don't know when the story gets better, but here's the thing. If it takes 60-80+ chapters for your story to finally get interesting, it might not necessarily be a good thing.

And like someone mentioned below, it's clearer than daylight where the main audience for this story is marketed towards. That's understandable, and if it sells well, it does well for that audience. I agree with that opinion, but I also stand by what I just said. Just as there's a lot of people enjoying this manhwa, there's also a lot criticizing it, that shit's staler than a dead fish. You gotta remember, although this story is falling towards the category of an easygoing slice of life story, it is also an reincarnation story, for God's sake. Let's not pretend here that a manga with a good combination of both don't exist..

I like the story but it’s kind of boring because of how long it’s taking her to grow up into a teenager and it’s kind of creepy how a 5 year old is smarter than you

Wait did some chapters get taken down? I thought I've read past ch 87 on here??

should've known when they said lady baby they meant it. honestly would've benefitted greatly if they aged her up so it isn't a literal five year old spouting things she should not know.

Dex-chan lover
@xpeanut Yeah, I pretty much agree. At this point it feels like a circlejerk over how much every character obsesses over the MC. The only thing carrying it is the art.

@Skiskidoodle @jswecu Not as far as I'm aware; it's still being translated but the most recent chapters aren't on Mangadex.

@Soren59 YES I can’t stop looking at the art, it’s so beautiful! Thanks for the reply, guess i’ll just wait. Can you recommend any more good reincarnation/isekai manga like this?

Dear lippe, as a 2 year old you shouldn't be saying that complex word.i know that some people will be terrified cause of this... Be Careful

Dex-chan lover
@BonFkingBon i skipped to see if theres some development with the story or the characters but nope, there hasnt. so im glad that i can read from chapter 15. while theres a big jump to chapter 80s, there hasnt been some progress, so yeah, its super slow. it kind of let me remember the 2 years old development progress of a novel that i previously read.

Users who are viewing this thread