Lady Baby

Dex-chan lover
This should really have a romance tag or else it’s misleading.
oh...
well shit
I looked at this and was like "shoujo fantasy but not romance? sign me up!"
and then first comment I see is that

edit: so, tell me. how much romance is there?

@rkkn There isn't so much romance as people fawning over and liking the MC. We are almost 100 chapters in and the main character is still around 7-ish, so that's as far as it goes.

Can't deny... I know that Lipe is a young adult inside, but... She's still a kid...
Why are all this older boys acting kind of romantically towards her... IT'S KIND OF WEIRD NGL
(Obligatory: I get that's "sweet-kids" tipe of romance but still, it worries me that they are like, what? 6 years older than her?? The only ones I'm ok with are the kids that are closer to her age)

Kyah!!! I just love this manga!! Thanks for the update.
I found some pics of caliope however its not in english but chapters are up to 130.

This is very good but they are applying adult things to 5 year old too easily. It almost feels like they are sexualizing her

97 chapters and nothing really has happened. I like the plot but it moves at a glacial pace, maybe the story will end in 2025 😭

Contributor
I really just don't feel the chemistry Lippe apparently does for the Duke, it was all in exposition from her life before she was sent back and even those flashback scenes don't show any strong bonds or events between them that could justify her feelings. I honestly feel cheated by that considering all the wonderful scenes with her friends and watching them all grow up together. Mayhaps it's the story's weird handling of everyone's childhood puppy love for Lippe, and I know it doesn't help that I'm Team Hal and Hal has big 2nd ML energy, but even her three other friends who are smitten with her have better dynamics than the Duke, so I'm getting bad premonitions with where this story may be going.

Users who are viewing this thread