Lady Baby

Just notice how Lippie’s jewels are either way pink (the same color as her eyes) or blue, blue as in the same color of the white-haired duke (sorry i don’t remember his name lol). Anyways, love it

@Letheliah actually
I think they had like a strange relationship in their previous life(?) like, they were almost lovers but never confessed to each other or even dated, but from what I read in some spoilers, I’m not too sure about that part of lovers, but they were close.

Hope that may explain a bit better their relationship.

Hm new cover, looks slightly more grown up. Does this mean the story will finally move forward?

Tbh I'm struggling to keep on reading this if the fluffiness going to revolve around kids of 5-12 y.o age any longer =___=

Like, 4 to 7 years apart is no problemo if the pair are in their 20s, but pairing a 6th grader with a kindergartner is just.....you get what i mean lol

@nanatsun Yeah, this whole pairing borderline-toddlers with almost-teenagers in an apparently romantic context is hard to swallow. Regardless of how it's represented, there's going to be an implied undertone of predatory grooming. I'll personally tolerate it tho, cuz it is a probable scenario given the time period it's themed on, and it's so good otherwise!

Contributor
I've stopped reading around chpt 60+, cause nothing really happens and the constant fawning over the 'lady baby' without her doing anything 'meaningful' for the story,..

Sure, it's certainly staying true to the title, so yeah...

*Just checked the comments (@ close to 100chpt), so she's still a kid, huh...

does anyone know where I could find the novel? I've been trying to look for it but I've only found parts of it and I cant seem to find any site with all the chapters

Just incase some are looking for where to find the rest of the chapters, to catch up to the raws, here’s a link. https://gourmetscans.net/project/lady-baby/
(You have to create an account to be able to read them.)

Dex-chan lover
apparently in chap 107 she's 12 already... can anybody confirm...?

honestly, the confusing age and appearance of this series is really starting to make me feel like dropping...

Can't the actual family killing investigation plot be the focus already...? why do a mentally grown person not use their time more effectively to do what they set out to do in the first place?

like create a fake persona, find reliable help, use letters as comm medium, never meet directly, use hired hand, etc.... she's a friggin aristocrat with knowledge of future events ffs....

does he remember the past too? That would be interesting, also how many more do remember or maybe have a sense of dejavu?

@emmJH I second this...but I stuck it out a little longer and dropped it around chapter 80.
*sighs* I just came back to see if she grew up or if there's been any progress, but it looks
like nothing has changed much. So boring. It feels like this entire manga is just all fluff...

First off, I have to say I like the series, but I'm about to bash it a little.

It's been about 100 chapters now, but the series is barely moving forward. We've only been seeing Lippe charming everyone and getting richer... and helping side characters in an oh-so-cute way.

But when are we getting any closer to the REAL intrigue ? We've barely been getting some clues on why her family got killed. We've been mostly watching her charm everyone. EVERYONE. 😒Like, hell, this is a time-travelling story where she is supposed to be saving her family. But it's so much in the background that we're basically just forgetting the main plot...

I know the plot is slow for some people but I really like how they're trying to show Lippe building relationships with people around her. I can't wait to see how they'll protect Lippe and vice versa <3

Users who are viewing this thread