Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
She didnt shred a tear, I would have been bawling, like a baby, most of those women probably don't deserve to be in there anyways

Group Leader
I love how he has such reverent internal images of her. He pictures her as a goddess of death and darkness, or as an angel of vengeance — like hot damn, that RESPECC. Aaaah, he just keeps going up the husbando ranking. QvQ

I could forgive everything but once he ate that sausage I-...a fire grew within me!!!😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥

Group Leader
I really have to say I'm amazed by this series. The characters are good. The art is ridiculously amazing as well. And the story is interesting.

Soooo....maybe the Queen of Babel should have demanded they release all the "witches"

Double-page supporter
Ebony didn't shed a tear but here I am tearing up 😢

Dex-chan lover
Soooo....maybe the Queen of Babel should have demanded they release all the "witches"
We don't even know why she asked for Ebony to be released. Not to mention some of them might actually have been guilty of things that would normally be crimes, not just because they're women. Pretty irresponsible to let them all loose. That first bit is the most important though. For some reason the queen cared about Ebony in particular being let out. Whatever that reason was, it's valuable enough to the queen that she set it as one of the conditions for ceasing hostilities. That's a pretty big deal. The duke or one of his people mentioned this to Ebony, but this makes her well being a matter of national significance.

Dex-chan lover
I hope our FL can destroy current system where women not treated like human as whole. Just because women learning and teaching some language they treated as witch? whew, those people just afraid to face truth that they just inferior being who cannot win if women is given much freedom. Those country is already doomed the moment they do inhumane thing while other country can respect women freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread