Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I like that even if he is helping, he always manages to give them the reigns at some point. It's not just a give, but give and take partnership.

People are always quick to judge stories and characters before anything even bears fruit. I’m so confused? Just sit back and see where it goes, while the plot is still brewing. Pretty sure it looks like he is overall trying to make the country a better place, as much as he can.

@Rasuberi

I think they keep on forgetting the time period the country of Kalcass is modeled to.

Kalcass is modeled after a time where feminism does not exist. Where daughters are only educated how to be a good mother and how to manage a house/household. Females can't even inherit a shop/mercantile unless it's a shop for dressmaking.
Letting Raven/Ebony govern a school, especially a school for military is very, very, very, big deal. Letting Jillian inherit the Manor is very, very, very big deal.
The nobles couldn't be idiots not to put two and two together. If the archduke is Jillian's sponsor to learn Manor management, and the academy within the Manor is gonna be handled by Raven, it's easy to see that Jillian handed the academy to the archduke and Raven's backer is the archduke.
Like they've plan, the marquess can't actually stand against the archduke. The only one who could is the current sitting royal family.

Can we just admire the chef for a moment? "Feed my master? No way!" but "My favorite girl is hungry? Full course meal coming right up!" Dude has his priorities straight.

Supporter
@lovelyluna
Can we just admire the chef for a moment? "Feed my master? No way!" but "My favorite girl is hungry? Full course meal coming right up!" Dude has his priorities straight.
absolutely. the chef is why I clicked the comments button. an amusing character

Users who are viewing this thread