Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

She is asking the REAL question
Thank you for translating !

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
thats! what! the! fuck! im! talkin! about!!! my girl is out here righting the wrongs that men have done on these women and im living for it! screw the romance tag, im just here for ebony!!!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO of course he does. he acts like he's so great, but he's like all the other men of Kalcass--looking down on a woman for her lack of status due to gender LOL.

Thanks for the translation!!!

AAAAAAAAAA I love this Manhwa SO MUCH !! Ebony is a great character, I just want to see her make this country all hers!

There are women so intelligent, incredible and people cannot see these qualities just because they are women!! O.ó

Nor do they consider the possibility that Ebony is not to blame, just because she is a woman. I am totally on the Archduque side of his plan to cause chaos u-u. Mainly because it will do good for her, both financially and mentally as she will gain confidence and experience *-*.

STOP SCREAMING DAMN. mf barking in ebonys face tf... damn this bitch annoying (juro) go the fuck off ebony tell HIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! so what if shes hiding shit aint none of your business, so what if she kills a man... smh.. LOL
god..fuck this guy i already forgot what his name is and what the hell he does.. thats how much i dislike him
thank you so much for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
After all this he still refuses to acknowledge her....
Such an asshole

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that Juro is the same kind of person you'd find on this shitty country.

The only difference is he happens to work for the ML, otherwise he would be working for those scammers who are trying to get rid of the poor widow.

Thank you for the translation :) also @uwumis I agree with your assessment 100% that ol’ loud ass, punk ass, small minded prejudice having bitch ass fool needs to step back

Dex-chan lover
Damn, interesting insight of juro's mentality this chapter...tho YOU GO EBONY I LOVE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND! ★

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!!

That's odd tho. I thought he was given a hint by the Archduke about her actual situation.

I didn't like Juro at first but he grew on me and now he feels like a foil to Ebony. They are both in similar work positions under the Archduke and they are both growing and developing. This confrontation between them feels like an obstacle/flaw he must recognise and overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread