Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
this is getting so spicy! i love how complicated but easy to digest this manhwa is, its just a gift that keeps on giving. also i cant wait for how gillian will react knowing that ebony is 'raven' and is the one helping her this whole time

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Actually, it makes sense: she babbles uselessly about things that don't matter, and once the spies left, she was able to give them what she wanted to give them (the invites.) If she'd said she wanted to meet in private, it might be harder to get rid of the eavesdroppers, especially since someone is tailing Gillian.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 either one or both of the guest could be under surveillance of the enemy fractions, so both to avoid getting traced back to a location that is either too isolated that could lead to a secret disposal or a location that is connected to the Dukedom and to get rid of the spies in the most inconspicuous way possible by letting them think they're talking inconsequential things, having Raven meeting them in public would do the job, at least imo

From the start, I just can't keep myself from noticing how this is good. Truly a level above other stories written these days, a masterly crafted piece. Hell, I feel so deeply connected to the characters and even the antagonists are somewhat relatable. Praises to the author and to the scan group for providing us with such faithful and understandable translation, which is surely no easy task.

If there is another name for this, it should be called, "dummy's guide to becoming a smart woman".

Wow! I've just binge read everything up to this chapter. Thanks so much for your translations!

Users who are viewing this thread