Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
Did that scum guard just call our precious Ebony a "thing"? Ugh hope those guards all drop dead

And exactly what kind of authority does that guard have to call out the protegé of their de-facto ruler and the archduke?

I know she wrecked his pride but is he actually insane? To go into the Archduke's house and threaten people?

Stupid guard!!! Time for a beat down D;<
Hope someone puts him in his place soon!!
Thanks for the chapter!

Take him by the hand, twist it, then put it back to the dirty hole he speaks with. Ma girl deserves/deserved better than being called a thing :(

Fed-Kun's army
Who the hell does the guard think he is coming to the archduke's house and making a ruckus?

That was a very touching engraving on the tombstone. Honestly well written and well translated. Thank you for the chapter! :)

Patricia is such a wonderful character and I highly commend the author for writing a side character so thoroughly. The weight of Patricia's advice about love is so heavy precisely because the author did such a great job at writing her. This webtoon is slowly but surely becoming a favorite of mine.

How is she a death row inmate? I thought she was released. Seems to me, that if the ruler of a country who defeated you in war, demanded her release, and a member of the royal family took her in as his ward, then some mere guard doesn't have much authority to demand her presence....seems like something that could start a war.

Dex-chan lover
Impotent rage is a scary thing, making a ruckus while likely knowing the Duke is out is going to come back and bite him and his fellow guards: It's unlikely for the Arch duke to wave off two insults to himself.

LETS GOOO WHO WE BEATING UP!!!!!!!!!! a man? EYAHHHHHHHH LETS FUCKING GOOOO
lmaoo thank you for the chapter <3

based on previous chapters, I think he's supposed to be something like a parole officer for Ebony, which still doesn't make sense cause she was released on the demand of another kingdom and under the supervision of the Archduke.

Even if he had the right to 'request' about her whereabouts, it would be to the Archduke, not demanding to see her specifically without the permission of the Archduke. Certainly not with that tone to someone leagues above him.

Fed-Kun's army
Based off of the attitude of men of this country, as well as the guards specifically for this part of the story, they think their authority supersedes any other authority, whether it be nobility, royalty, or whatever. I'm not too sure the legal basis for his argument (don't think he really has one) and based off of Ebony's release due to the queen from another country, as well as her guardianship under the Archduke, she exists in a more or less legal grey area. Something akin to diplomatic immunity I'm guessing? Not that this country or many of its inhabitants would recognize it.

Users who are viewing this thread