Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

I’m loving the variety of female designs in this manga. Every woman is unique in her own way and they don’t all look the same. I’m absolutely loving it.

Dex-chan lover
Man this comic and the story are so so good.

@OniQueen seconded! It's so nice seeing healthy, thin, thick, tall, short, young, middle aged old women and stereotypically pretty ladies treated the same art wise. They aren't super stylised or turned into chibis to emphasise their weights, it's just so dang refreshing.

Aggregator gang
Seems like our Archduke is falling in love.

Keep on fighting Ebony! We all are rooting for you.

Thanks for the update!

Let's go!!! I hope Ebony destroys the guys who sent her to prison. I am quite curious to what other adventures she will have afterwards, though. The world is really well made, a lot better then most fantasy noble worlds. I hope we get to see more of it.

I didn't expect him to be the one to fall first, but wow he's fallen so hard.

Double-page supporter
Watching our precious Ebony grow every chapter is magical. Also loving the new credits page, it's beautiful

I really love how what's-his-name the Archduke's feelings toward Ebony is a mix of admiration and fatherhood.

I think we just read a whole chapter of Archduke unconsciously describing his admiration, respect, and yet-to-be discovered love for Ebony 🥺💕

AND YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME THAT IT IS NOT EITHER CAUSE IT IS

Users who are viewing this thread