Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
nothing quite like a big beefy man longing and yearning for a woman hes in love with fdajlfaidjdas aaahhhhh if only we could!!!!

Thank you for the chapter.

I am in love with absolute adoration the Archduke has for Ebony. His affection is growing so fast and he has started to yearn for her so deeply and despite being so smart, he was yet to figure out that he is absolutely smitten with her. I adore how he finds her so fascinating and intriguing. I wish there were more stories where the male lead respects, admires and love the fl deeply.

The mutual respect, admiration, gratitude, and intelligence is just so wonderful!!!!

Dex-chan lover
that last line- yes!
hope!
ebony is such a darling.
I'm on the same wavelength of the man rather than thinking he's the ML hehe

Double-page supporter
Hot dang! I'm so excited for the next chapter. Wooo

Bargaining even her past/secrets. Please remember to protect yourself mylady. Agghhh so damn precious.

I know that the archduke wants to reform the entire Kalcass society, but inviting a viscountess from another country to teach at the “all important school that shapes the minds of the next generation” is only going to incite more problems on top of what they already have. That’s almost akin to the archduke suggesting a coup towards the kingdom. Even if that’s his endgame, he shouldn’t leave such clues this early into the game.
The viscount and viscountess will become a huge force in the Kalcass political circles despite being citizens of another country. The moment they learn that the archduke is Raven’s backer, I doubt the Royal family will remain silent and tensions of another war will rise again. And judging from the flow of the current chapter, it seems like he plans to reveal that Raven is Ebony at the debutante ball which gives them very little time to gather enough allies from Kalcass to make it seem like he’s NOT helping other countries take advantage of Kalcass

I think this would have a sad ending for me, but I can’t stop reading it. 😢

Where can I find a guy like the duke T.T I love his mind and how much he respects Ebony 🥺🥺

Well well well, Duke. You're doing an awesome job 😭😭😭

Yes, let Ebony rise like how she deserves

Fed-Kun's army
The respect and affection from both of them (chef's kisses)
THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE A COMPELLING RELATIONSHIP.

Ugh I love when it becomes the ML’s POV that’s my kinda shit that I crave for and eat up

Honestly the princess carry... the forehead touch.... these are just so seamlessly natural actions between the two and ugh my heart 🖤🖤🖤

He definitely cherishes Ebony, not yet the outpouring romantic love kind, but it’s definitely something strong and only continues to grow 🖤 he really be one of the best MLs ever

Fed-Kun's army
Love is in the air... or is it just admiration?
Thank you so much!!

he's such a beautiful soul and honestly the ideal man, but I hope they don't end up together..😓 because I feel like their relationship is just like brother and sister or just as supporters of each other..

but then again I wouldn't hate it if they did end up together..

Users who are viewing this thread