Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this is truly my favorite korean webtoon, the female protagonist and her saviors all stand with each other as equals

Dex-chan lover
GOD I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING LIKE EBONY TOO!!! DAMN IT JUST HANG EVERY MAN IN KALCASS SHALL WE???!!!! WHERE'S THE QUEEN WHO ASKED FOR EBONY'S RELEASE? COULD YOU PLEASE JUST OBLITERATE AND TRAMPLE THIS STUPID COUNTRY?? WHERE'S THE KING, KALCASS DEFINITELY SUCH AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY WHY THE UPPER MEN NEVER LEARN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES??! HAVE THEY NEVER DO SOME DIPLOMATIC VISIT OR SOMETHING???!!

*cough* pardon my caps lock 😝
Thank you so much for this chapter, really. This is the best chapter so far, now what we want is the moment Ebony regain her innocence with major reformations tagging along

EBONY FREAKING RULES. She's so badass I love her spirit! What a queen. The message behind this webtoon is so inspiring I can't wait for the trial

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra I mean, you can probably do something of that nature on the original site. You'd maybe need to navigate an account registration in Korean/with Google translate. But even just opening free chapters over there could be all it takes to support the author a little, depends how they do things on that site in particular. I know some of them count views for the whole "this is how you get paid by us" end of things.

this was so cathartic (after reading the novel & spoilers from My Fiancé is in Love with my Little Sister (too much angst, my heart can’t handle)) and felt so good UGH

i love ebony so much, i wish her nothing but rightful revenge and happiness

EBOOOONNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭😭😩🥺🥺 DON’T HOLD BACK LET HIM NOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND THAT YOU ARE A PERSON WITH RIGHTS TOOO

She’s literally making me tear up...
But also my blood pressure always rise when reading this series ughhh

Users who are viewing this thread