Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Ahhhhhh. It may not have been the wisest thing she's done but DAMN was it refreshing to read.

GET HIM, BBY.

Some of you saying that she should have handled it differently are the weird ones. Who cares what she says to the inspector, he's a nobody, this chapter was more symbolic than practical.

I like how everyone in the household is strong enough to protect her and back her up when stuffs about to go down! They are literal supporting characters, the soil to help her grow and stand tall and strong! 👏👏👏💪💓🙆🙌🙋

She had all the reason to do that and also lol this guy is a nobody. It's not of consequence what he says. She's got the guts to prove her innocence now. That prison is going down!

Oh the butler caught him so easy, idk if he has blood related kids but now that he has Ebony, I definitely think he's gonna have dad strength. Keep your filthy mitts off his daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
more than anything all those garbage official in that prison is the true criminals...and the whole government that protected them also at fault....god should've send a damn Noah's time flood on that accursed place .-.

Idk why but I'm glad to see her get angry, that she let out all that emotion she had about what they did to her and the others

Users who are viewing this thread