Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

I’m so pumped! Everyone’s working so hard! You can do this everyone!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Group Leader
It's like they gathering to watch their cute little sister recite a poem lol.

Everyone is so wonderful and truly magnificent towards Ebony... they all mean so much to her and they continue to stand by her as they believe and trust her so much...

Juro himself... look how far he’s come from the beginning...

I can’t there’s just so much love given among the group 😭😭😭😭 it’s so beautiful 😭😭😭😭 ebony really deserves the world and I’m so happy she has the best people around 😭😭😭😭

@sunshinelemons yes, and in that case self-defense is less likely to get her name cleared. If you claim self defense, you admit you were responsible for his death. If they can't accept that she had nothing to do with his death, they are less likely to accept self-defense

Aggregator gang
I really like Juro's development the best, aside from Ebony's!

Though I wonder if Juro's working harder for another reason aside from his duties... hmm.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Too many people nowadays seem to regard the word feminist as a swear word or indicative of terrible quality. I think that kind of explains that other commenter's reaction.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaldrak Yeah, I think I was going to say something about that myself but I revised my comment like three to ten times before posting it because I kept feeling like I was going off on too much of a tangent. You'll find that a lot of my comments on this site go into way too much detail, but even those are significantly trimmed. I try not to flood people with the entirety of anything I'm thinking about, it's just too much. Most of my comments still probably need a TL;DR bit even after I try to cut them back.

Users who are viewing this thread