Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The question is, is she willing to testify? Find out on the next chapter of Ebony!

Marquess Marcus, try saying that name 10 times...

It’s so obvious the brother had something to do with this all. I can’t wait to see him get taken down!! This is truly the best manhwa our right now, thank you for all the hard work with translating it!

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna wear that dress to display her scars? I don't think they're completely gone. Either way, it will be a statement dress for sure!

Damn....can't believe the idiot's mother just stood there and watched...

It'll be interesting to see how they eventually end up convincing her. On one side, she was his mother, on the other side it seems like she also was disappointed that her son turned out like that. Probably her husband was also abusive. Hopefully she chooses to be a witness.

Dex-chan lover
@xKitts
What can she do ? Women have no right in this country.
She is his mother yes but that doesn't mean she have autority on him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still curious what they're hinting at with Jackson.

Loving this story tho!

Fed-Kun's army
I think they'll have a tough time getting her to testify. Like others have said, women have no rights here so she probably didn't in the first place due to pressure from her husband.

Thank you for the chapter! I hope that they can bring the mom over somehow since she seemed distressed seeing Ebony get attacked too

Ohhhhh what a reveal! I can’t wait to see Raven convince the mother to stand trail and be a witness! 👏🏻

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter.

There may be a key point here. As a witness she can choose not to testify but she'll have to take the stand. That allows the defense to directly question the witness. Those questions can me meant for the judge and jury whether the witness answers or not.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmmmmmm jackson...... i do love jackson and seeing his body i just.... ugggghhhhhhh 😫
also this case is really moving along fast, meanwhile you got cases here in the us that been backlogged for 10+ fuckin years

Users who are viewing this thread