Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

@twilightspirits I think I found it, it is a one-shot called "Majesty, no" (it is a red head empress/queen). But I couldn't figure it out if it has a novel.
According to what I read this manwha Will come out next year.

I really really appreciate the way the TL team managed to convey all the legal lingo flawlessly, you guys did amazing!

Archey, the TL, we are most grateful for your continued service during this long and hard legal jargony slog. I can imagine the headaches already ahha

But boy, did you did such a great job of translation! Looking forward to some fluff chapters :D

Let's have a big hand for archkey, who has had to put up with all this law nonsense for far too long!

Double-page supporter
OMG just binged so many chapters and so happy i caught up and its this chapter JUSTICE!

Just going to post the first sentence from Wiki
"Mens rea (/ˈmɛnz ˈreɪə/; Law Latin for "guilty mind") is the mental element of a person's intention to commit a crime; or knowledge that one's action or lack of action would cause a crime to be committed. It is a necessary element of many crimes"

Just incase anyone (like me) was confused and thought it was a mistranslation or mistake

Dex-chan lover
We all knew it but getting the actual verdict really has me in tears this story is so well told I feel so much for them.

I already adore this lady!!!! This manhwa is so good!!! Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread