Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
I'M CRYING NOW I CAN SLEEP IN PEACE!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE WOULD BE A STORY WITH SUCH A LEGAL SOLUTION WITH PROPER EVIDENCE WITHOUT MISUSING ONE'S POWER; EBONY IS INDEED GOLD!!! 😭😭

thank you so much TL! and to the whole staff ofcourse!!

Job well done!! 😍😍

having tears while reading, finally ebony deserved he freedom

I'm so happy for her!!!! 😭😭😭😭 Can't express how grateful I am for your translations! Thank you! <3

Old hag, you can rot in your house forever: if the Sedell hag had come to testify, she probably would have been left with two sons (not for long anyway lol), but now she can say bye-bye to the second trash bag she gave birth to.

And looking forward to the academy arc! The Viscountess came!!! despite her husband's worries 🤣 that only shows how strong she is!

IM SO HAPPY IT MADE ME CRY. THIS MANHWA IS GOOOOLD THANK YOU SO MUCH TRANSLATION TEAM😭😭😭

Wow thanks so much for the speedy releases!! Glad to see the trial over with

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeeeeesssss!!! Justice has been served. It’s so satisfying. Love it! Thank you so much for scanlating this chapter!

YASSSSSSS!!!! Thank you for translating these chapters and posting em everyday till we got the conclusion of the trial. This was 👌

Really concerned about the way that artist rendered Ebony. She looks like she's smiling slyly. She wasn't shown making that expression so it looks like he just made it up.

Are the papers going to try and portray her as guilty throughout this whole process?

Fed-Kun's army
🤣not gonna lie, i love that newspaper title = "weekly revenge"🤣

and..
CONGRATZ EBONY AND EVERYONE!
Thx to our Duke and everyone efforts!
especially the translator team~

WOHOOOOO... SHE'S FREE NOW... I'M CRYING FOR THIS MOMENT

thanks for the hard work translator...

Wowww thank u. This story is so amazing.. thank u so much to give me the opportunity to read this 😍😍😍😍

Oh wow I’ve never felt such a big sense of relief and straight up happy sobbing tears over the declaration of Ebony being concluded as not guilty... like I knew it was coming but ... still... I couldn’t help myself to burst out in tears along with the gang..

This has been an emotional journey I can’t even anymore wtf 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also awwww Archduke bringing his arms up to induce a hug as well cute Tbh when he started walking up to stand behind Ebony while splattered with blood.. damn... power moment right there

oh no... i see a young girl with white hair..... a love rival?? hopefully not. we just finished one beautiful story, i hope we dont move right into a love story.

the amount of relief that washed upon my back when ebony was declared unguilty that i actually cried.....

Users who are viewing this thread