Lady Evony

i—

i’m sorry, i’m just so distracted by how thin everyone’s eyebrows are. it’s like they overplucked and now all they have left are hairless brow ridges. it’s really ruining the seriousness of the confrontation for me. like i love ebony, yas kween slay, but she and that asshole inspector look so comical.

This is why I've gotten so into Korean works lately, for gems like this one. Can't wait to see the rest of the episodes get translated, seems like there is a healthy backlog... though I hope we at least get to the trial before catching up to the latest ones.

Part of me honestly would have loved to see her NOT have any sort of romantic reactions to the Duke, but it was pretty far fetched. Otherwise it's a work that has really really pulled me in so well.

I do think there’s eventually gonna be a romance between Ebony and the Duke.. But it doesn’t really show that the car light. I do think you like. I don’t really know about her yet maybe a little I can him. I don’t think that that is the main purpose of this I think they’re doing really well. Because start it right out the back and it’s over Episode 42 and it really hasn’t shown that much from it

Users who are viewing this thread