Lady Evony

😍😍😙I freaking love this manga, i like how the plot goes, but i don't really like having second ml, i prefer just the two of them ml and fl, overall it's a fantastic read, thank you for translating this manhwa 😙

Fed-Kun's army
I love the plot. Very engaging. The romance aspect is not my cup of tea. The ML isn't bad as a character imo, he's actually interesting. But as a love interest...mm nah.
Thankfully the romantic bits are easy to ignore.

This is honestly one of the most well-written manhwas I have ever read. Love the characters, the plot, everything❤️

It's getting good!!! I mean I agree with the person's comment below mine!! Hahahaahaha By the way, Barbara best teacher. Anyway, thank you so much for your hardwork!!! <3

Love this series but I just wish there was more character growth other than just Ebony. There was a little from Jero (sp?) - but other than the two of them no one has had any real growth. Maybe Lady Meister but that’s a big maybe since I don’t think she grew so much as she just changed her mind.

Cuz she seen as one and sometimes I think she acts like one a bit not that she’s evil. Also how the hell is she going to prove her innocence? Everyone already lied once they will lie again...

Mv0

Something I think is kinda cool about this is that in a lot of stuff I see and read its usually the guy who is having a hard time and the girl is the one 'fixing' them but It's the opposite here.

Fed-Kun's army
@teddyhunter I disagree if someone says the art is bad but saying "as if you could even draw better than the artist" is such a logical fallacy.

It's like saying you have to become a movie director to dislike a movie that doesn't suit your taste.

rwf

So that is how evil patriarchy would looks like. if existed in real world....
edit: im read few firsts chapter so far

rgDwIs7.png

Aggregator gang
This was one of the first manhwas I picked up, and so far, it's one of the most interesting. I really like this author's work. It's very captivating.

Users who are viewing this thread