Lady Evony

This is an amazing story, much thanks to the team doing the scanlation, there is some stuff in here that must be difficult to translate. Also super impressed by how quickly you are releasing new chapters.💕

Oh my god.

I dropped this once but somehow it caught my eye again and woo. WOO am I glad I'm reading this. I am in love. Love.

I've CRIED for Ebony. I swear, such a well written story. Ugh. Chef's kiss.

Dex-chan lover
While I am enjoying this a lot there is one thing that has bothered me. People don't recover from such severe PTSD as quickly as Ebony did, if at all. I do understand that this is a story and it needed to happen so that plot can happen. Also, scars don't just disappear like that.

This is some good shit ladies it has a lot of heart for a series so slow in the romantic department

@DrSuperKamiGuru I agree! I was thinking it'd be at LEAST a year of healing before Ebony can unleash her revenge, didn't think it would just be 2 months (and without the help of modern medicine).

I loved it. So heartwarming, I hope she will continue to be loved. Don't make her cry please T_T

Fed-Kun's army
How can someone give it anything less than a 10?
Btw, is it just me or
Raven, the horse, looks absolutely ravishing? 😂😂😂 It’s drawn... quite magnificently 🤔
consider me impressed!🤩

It would be nice for the prison guards to be stripped off of their positions too for abusing their power!!

Actually a nice depiction of what a truly conservative society with the traditional patriarchal values looks like.

@Not_Bob
not fully conservative traditional and patriarchal or the trial would have needed a bit more blackmail and exhortion
because the judge and jurors were quite impartial or they ebony would have needed someone to speak for her, the advice from the outside would have been excluded or they could have just thrown out the case or even passed a sentencing on her to protect the ones that mistreated or condemned her
and yes that actualy happened at one point in time
and still with a monarch holding all the power it could have been even more unfair closed off and conservative than i mentioned
why because when people percieve a threat to their way of live they tend to act extreme and make no mistake ebony's action no matter how right they seem to us are threatening their way of life
and so all this considered the society may be a bit backward but also quite sedate

Starts off well enough, but has soured for several reasons:

First, disjointed and underdeveloped ideas and understanding of concepts which are integral to the story.
(The Trial is a joke.)

Second, later chapters contain many cut-away scenes that lack meaningful dialogue or nuance. They are too high up the pyramid of abstraction and do not develop characters!

And lastly, new characters are always introduced and are painted in either totally black or white perspectives. This is not a problem in itself, except that it is an absolute--which makes the story seem fake/repetitive.

On the whole, the story is okay, but with this micro-genre being as saturated as it is, I see no need to continue.

i really like this series! ebony's character is so interesting and i love the slow build between her and the archduke. a really good read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread