Lady Evony

havent caught up to the recent chapters but gosh darn i’m swooning over the casually feeding each other biscuits whilst scheming 😖

In the beginning, Ebony was demanded to be released by a king of the country who won the war, why, are they related or? do we get to find out

Group Leader
@kokonuta It was a Queen actually. That’s part of why this misogynistic country was pissed off. And there’s a chance that the queen did it because she, like the archduke, knew enough to realize Ebony was innocent, and decided to do this as a snub against the misogyny.

Thank you for the updates! All the scheming and politics is intriguing, loving the story so far!!

I talked to a misogyny person a few days ago
And they are more disgusting than as shown in this webtoon

I love the concept for this story and the main character but omg... why is the art terrible now? 😭

I love the drama and the twists do genius, but I can't follow the schemes one bit 😂😂 I'm like 'Yep...You do that... thing (?) Ebony! I believe in you!' 😏 Followed by 😮😅

the ml's pretty obvious but personally I'd like to see a slow burn between ebony and juro. not that she and the archduke have a poor relationship at all but it still doesn't feel really healthy or equal whereas she and juro could have a more balanced relationship when he becomes more willing to understand her

Fed-Kun's army
I love ebony, she and many of the women are portrayed in what feels multi dimensional and interesting. Haste the ml he just comes off as a predator to me , nothing good would come from him an ebony. If rather she stays strong and independent or maybe another strong women

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS !!!!! kinda dark at times but it's so refreshing and somehow motivating ????? this is just amazing hehe i love !! although im dumb and could never understand most of the political thingies but i'll support my smart and brave girl ebony !! <3

Now, now, this is so damn good! I'm late to the party and glad try it in the end!
This is what I've been looking for from such historical-setting stories. No frizzly colorful modern dress, no magic and wizard thingy involved. Just a good portrayal of western culture back then.
The last time something piqued my interest in terms of conversation and solid backrgound was Lucia. Ebony is not outstanding among others but has a very good ground and you can't deny that.
The approach more realistic and so Harlequeen-esque. If you read the real stuff, you can feel it.

Guys just a dick, not simping over a cartoon character but they way he completely doesn't trust her and questions her every move is annoying. Hasn't done his research like he was told to, hasn't tried to understand her at all. Being cautious is fine, but what he is doing is just being annoying and unnecessarily rude.

Users who are viewing this thread