Lady Evony

Dex-chan lover
god like
for once it ACTUALLY feels like the protagonist is on equal terms with the male lead despite being his employee

This was unexpected. Not yet through, but I expect this to get better and better the more time is given to develop Ebony. Expect some serious misogyny though, while the place she's at is progressive, the land she resides in is just as historically backwards in their treatment of women as possible.

I love this manhwa sm since the protagonist has equal influences as the ML. Many thanks 4 the translators. Always keep up the good work!

I love this.... I can't wait to see what else she does!! Thank you for the translations!!

What an extremely refreshing manga series. I'm actumy enjoying it this much to write a review, grinning widely with satisfaction.

For the reader looking to see if its worth reading this, go for it if you're looking for character development of the titular character. It's definitely not wrong to put the strong female lead tag for this.

The male lead is also another interesting character, a machiavellian.

This is indeed GODLIKE. One of the most deserving manga to have the strong female protagonist tag. The wonderfully crafted character development, the delicious taste of slowly upturning the very society that treated you worse than trash and most of all, the slow but sure unfurling of the capabilities and strength of the FL like a beautiful but deadly flower - it's definitely worth more than one read.

Dex-chan lover
Can anybody recommend me another manwha like this? Shoujo/Josei, with strong FeMC who is not afraid to get her hands dirty in creating a whole host of lengthy, complex, and ingenious schemes?

Users who are viewing this thread