Lady Evony

Group Leader
Darn, this is such a good story! But truthfully, the exposition at the start is lacking, which made me drop this once since it couldn't captivate me, glad I decided to give it a chance again, though

This is so good wtf I can't believe I hadn't read it before!! The character development is chef's kiss

OMG OMG OMG
SHE FINALLY REVEALED HERSELF TO GILLIAN I MEAN IT'S PROBABLY FOR SOME FUTURE PLAN BUT YAAAAYYYYY SHE NOW KNOWS RAVEN IS EBONY!!!

This is honestly just fantastic. It will fill your heart with feelings and make give you that absolute thrill of justice being done. It's very rare that I have no complaints at all after reading through something this long, even the best stories slip up here and there, but here I'm just kinda in awe. Brilliant story.

yo what happened to da scars, did she just put makeup on all da shit or what? like does she just always have concealer on her hands now, or is this some plot device bullshit that goes ignored until it becomes relevant again... whatever it great anyways!

This is a really good read, the story is great and the characters are great, this is is one of my fave reads so far

The king was either
severely obese and died from possible heart failure or some obesity-related issues, or he had some massive stomach tumor lol, but in that case the princes lied, saying he wasn't sick (or Calcass doctors are just that undeveloped in medicine, and tumor is not even known). Of course, the king could've also been poisoned, that's also an option.

Users who are viewing this thread