Lady Evony

Uhhh
What the hell was that? Was the King growing a huge bulb inside of his body? Those princes are too suspicious. “The king is healthy” my ass! I’m pretty sure one of them is responsible for the ugly dead of the king. You cannot fail to notice such a huge tumour sprouting from someone’s stomach.

Such a great story. This is the only story that I've ever comment. Brilliant!. Love the characters, storyline and you can feel the emotions and all. It feels so real like this is based on true events. I wish for the live action version maybe one day. Amennn.

unless the king was downing barrels of beer a day, someone in the palace has to explain how the flap they didn’t see him as anything but healthy

in all seriousness, i think the king was somehow poisoned by one of the princes and part of the reason they went to the banquet was to establish an alibi while their people worked. well maybe not poison, but triggered some kind of condition that causes his abdomen to suddenly swell up with gas or fluid

Contributor
This comic doesn't actually have Mpreg but good god did it almost look like it.

10/10, amazing series so far. Does have some references to TW: sexual assault and general misogyny, but it's handled respectively.

This is beautiful, a breath of fresh air from all those villainess manhwa that is popular nowadays. They talk about politics, justice, and misogyny and I love the portrayal of women in this. They are strong in a very realistic way with weaknesses and struggles. 10/10 recommend.

Except the last 25 can’t be unlocked with a timer??? Plus they are updating once a week which means? At least a month or two to catch up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread