Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I am so thoroughly confused. I don't get it. What on earth is she fighting against so much that she has to be a commoner that badly? And what was the deal with that weird mask thingy that happened during their conversation? Spoilers please! ;_;

Dex-chan lover
EEHHH??? When I read the novel it didn't have this undertone?? O-O What the heck?
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
@BlueCatMage I, too, don't fully understand but...

If I got it right it's more like those characters all had a fixed personality during the game period, and now that the game ended it seems like they got a human-like personality, not "yandere" or "tsundere", but yes people who think.

Our MC is acting, for a really really long and exhausting time that she's a perfect noble. Not to mention the environment she was born in — with parents that see her as a tool —, she knows the worse will happen to her (the game's ending always bad for her), all the while having the memories/ideals/dreams of an 21st century Japanese otome girl.

I think the mask represents her fake persona as noble that she's been holding ever since her reincarnation, always smiling and now she simply breaking

@BlueCatMage: shes fighting the game. In the otome game the world is based on her character either becomes savior, or dies depending on the route. she dosent want to be the savior and she dosent want to die so shes fighting the game for a different ending.

Thats why she asked the questions she did, so see can get a feel if the "game" is running smoothly or is going off the rails (which would probably end in her death)

ah sh*t. the stress to the point of puking rainbows. I feel it coming back reading this. I feel you MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Runs_With_Scissors
And she's not wrong.
There is some kind of corrective force haunting her.

For example the war she became a saviour for in the game.
Neighbour country has economical crisis so they wage War on the heroine's country.

- in the game war starts and Ladyrose manages to put an end to the bloody nonsense. Turns out if they tried diplomacy first they could have avoided the bloodshed.

- in this game like world our heroine used her knowledge when she was child dropping hints to the King about the imminent crisis of their neighbouring country so they helped preventing a war.
Yet the prince of the neighbouring country still wished for War.

And not only that, the prince went all the way to the kingdom in secret to take away Ladyrose and make her help him wage War against the kingdom.

At this point, the title should be "Lady Rose Have To Be A Commoner"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I didn’t really understand the tension and how high the stakes were before this confrontation. How heavily all of this weighs on her kind of surprised me, even. It’s getting really interesting, that’s for sure.

So she hate being under pressure. That's why she doesn't want to end in either the good or bad end. That's why she want and need to be a commoner. But the road to that new end require her to first face off a lot of preparation and this Q&A is one of the important point in her plan. That's the reason of the pilled up stress and she let it all out at the end.

Contributor
I really like this one, but it is a shame it updates slower.

Ugh that last bit😭
Fighting!👍 you can do it! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread