Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

there are a few repeated pages 6-7 same page 8-9, 13-14, 16-17, 22-23,

I'm also getting a rapist vibe from her older brother. Fffffffff poor Fii. 😭😭😭

I feel like this development does a lot to explain her desperation to remove herself from the plot, which was kind of flimsy motivationally speaking until now.

Dex-chan lover
The repeated pages are actually have minor differences with each other, but it sure is jarring...
Anyway, I read the spoiler, but glad we got it now! I feel like that brother might be a rapist as well, yes.
I love the visuals and all the scribbles in the flashback. It's fitting. Dark.
And yes this does explain why she wants to stop following the plot and all the...masks or something imagery from previous chapter(s), which appeared again here. She has it hard...
So I'm glad there's a deeper reason for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems there are plenty of edits to pages where the old ones remained, making for alot of near-identical pages..
To the rest that complain about duplicates, check yourself, they're not 100% identical since there are slight changes to each and every single one.

Would appreciate a cleanup though, so we don't have multiple revisions of the same pages.

Contributor
This is a much better reason for dying than just getting hit by a truck all of a sudden. I appreciate how seriously they're taking her trauma, and how those things can actually cause people so much harm. Death, even.

While we won't ever see divine punishment fall upon her brother (hell, he might even benefit from her death), at least we know she has people who care about her now, and one day she can recover

Dex-chan lover
True, I also kinda liked the truck part. I mean, at this point Isekai Truck-san is a trope of its own, more like a nod to the audience than anything else. Here, it gains additional flavor because her past trauma was the thing that brought her to death.

As for her brother, I don't necessarily think that some kind of sexual abuse was involved. Violent, controlling and oppressive presence of a close relative is more than enough to cause this, even without the... touchy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
wish the words werent censored, as I cant tell what it says.

Dex-chan lover
@Inori I also doubt her brother actually r*pe her, and yeah being a creepy stalker that dictates her life would do enough to give trauma.

Edit: Someone actualy used 'pe' as account name.

Double-page supporter
Wait, did truck-san just lies there bleeding? SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I hate those forced "love interest" thing, but at least the story is moving.

Users who are viewing this thread