Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Dex-chan lover
Please let this be one translation you guys don’t live up to your name on. ?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't スワローズ should be translated to Swallows or maybe Schwarzrose?

@Kiriha Or simply Schwarz with completely wrong pronunciation ('su-wa-rou-zu' instead of 'shwarts'). Her alias is Kurou which means "Black". I am not sure, but Japanese people are very bad with foreign languages.

Group Leader
@KN-XIII I interpreted her insistence in The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin as a possible misunderstanding based on her ringlets-- since her character has ringlets as a defining trait, no matter what she does to her hair, she'll end up with ringlets again in short order. Therefore, her other major attributes will also fall in line, one of which being that she'll run into conflict with the heroine and cause the collapse of her house as a result.

Which is a pretty flimsy excuse to base the course of your life on and even one that our dear Bakarina wouldn't fall for. I read the first few chapters and left it near the bottom of my (extensive) On Hold pile.

Contributor
This is actually seems like quite a good little read even after speed reading the novel translations
https://xantandminions.wordpress.com/lady-rose-wants-to-be-a-commoner/
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138851
alas slow translations mean only 21 chapters out of 72 are translated but I'm hopeful
the setting is appealing

Dex-chan lover
interesting story, looking forward to how her relationship with nika develops and whether they are "actual humans" or scripted personalities

Dex-chan lover
I like this, the story are light even tough its not as fluffy as bakarina.

Aggregator gang
Reading these isekai stories where the MC is reborn into otome game world always makes me want to play the actual otome game...

Dex-chan lover
"Let's not think! Let's do my best!"
That's not something you can say together ._.

An isekai where the MC has no powers, no useful otherworldly knowledge left, and is no more intelligent than the average bear.
Can't wait to see what this poor commoner girl is dragged into!

Users who are viewing this thread