Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

orp

Looks like another case of a talented mangaka's hard work being wasted on a shoddy, pointless web novel, presumably due to the publisher desperate to recapture the success of Bakarina.

The thing that bugs me is why stay near the town if she want to avoid her "Fate"? Seems like a piss poor way to avoid complications like the ones shes facing.

@TheMonSun
She's still the prince's former fiancee. What would you think if someone close to royalty suddenly tried to escape to another country after getting dumped in such a way?

Even now, she's still on probation. It's not that she won't go far away. She can't.

Double-page supporter
the country flag is broken. it is the wrong flag. staff.

I like how it seems like the typical reincarnate into a game, fall in love with capture targets, etc. But this one is more than meets the eye. Can't wait to see what happened in her dark past.

Group Leader
@TheMonSun said:
Code:
The thing that bugs me is why stay near the town if she want to avoid her "Fate"? Seems like a piss poor way to avoid complications like the ones shes facing.
Maybe because she wants to stay the night...

Plot Twist this manga is in the same world as Fate/stay night

To people who have read the novel, anyone wanna spoil for me what exactly happened to her in her past life?

Anyone tell me is fii past brother have mental disorder or something? Yo im scared if fii past brother is my brother. I could commit suicide 😨
This manga darker than i thought im shoocketh 😩

Was she sexually abused by her brother? I didn't see any scars or bruise that will seem that she was physically hurt so i gues not☹️

Dex-chan lover
I really love how this manga focuses on the individual will. It's so liberating

This got super dark, I'm really curious about what happened with her brother that it drove her to that edge.

For anyone who is wondering what her brother did to her, it's most likely sexual abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread