Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Looking at the tags and then reading the manga... Completely unexpected lol a bit too dark and bland for my taste

Dex-chan lover
I love this story. I do hope Rose and Liliana meet up and become friends Both seem like good girls

I reeeeaally love the MC of this story. Like, for once there's a reincarnated girl not blushing at every single thing a dude does at the drop of a hat. Her past life playing such a huge role in her personality/goals is super interesting as well, and the development of her relationship with all of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how far behind we are compared to the japanese releases/raws?

So is Liliana actually a bad guy. She's the "Saintess" person to the nun. Seems to be very devout and all. Was she just tricked by someone else into thinking Rose was the one behind the bullying.

I came here thinking "yay more fluff"
now here I am stuck in Psychological land where the trees speaks in Moon Runes

The plot is nice, the art is gorgeous, and tbh i feel like im becoming into Fii than the capture targets

This is among the better mangas in the isekai-otome genre. Hope it doesn't turn shitty or get axed

This is a really good manga! Fate seems like a big theme here. The characters are likeable and memorable. I'm interested in what's going to happen next.

[Spoilers - my interpretation of the story]

The main character has quite an obsession with living as a commoner. She wants to live unoppressed and free to be herself with no restricting expectations because it's the opposite way of living from her previious life. It's her way of trying to cope from a life of being constantly scrutinized and compared. This is why the heroine felt sick after Mel's first visit with the questions game, because he was analyzing her and she felt cornered.

She's not exactly growing right now because she's not actively trying to overcome the trauma just yet. Of course she will be met with adversity that challenges her and through relationships with others, she might find that peace. Character development and building toughness isn't all sunshine and flowers, building those toughness muscles will force her to come out of her bubble. Eventually through all that I think it will be good for her to finally find a way to deal with the pain as no one builds character or find it easier to bear with trauma if they're hiding away in a cave (in the protagonist's case, the cave of being a "commoner").

This is probably why the other characters keep meeting her even if it were for deviating reasons from how they met in the game. Because in a way, their fates are intertwined. Some things are meant to happen, otherwise they do have free will and as long as they push hard enough. And because the other characters are deviating from the game but also say the "flag" lines, there is the tug of war between free will and fate. The characters do things out of free will, but they are still connected.

Like the branches of a tree, the heroine may cut those branches but new branches eventually grow. Because she is still alive. Her being reincarnated and keeping her memories intact is keeping the story going and that very existence is an anomaly. So it's imperative the branches keep growing, as long as the roots are still there.

And since fate is a common theme, other characters must also have the same feeling of wanting to take things into their own hands and not feel helpless.

Well, I think I was going with something but I've kinda burnt myself out thinking at this point so I'll stop here lol. I like this so far though. The heroine is self aware and I like that a lot

When can we see an update of this? This has lots of potential and it just sitting on the shelves waiting for dust to accumulate. I hope someone kind would take this project for scanlation.

i love this series a lot! the way the MC thinks, how fate is something you cannot truly run from (or maybe you can truly change it), and the fact that it just doesn't focus on romance alone makes me interested. hope the scanlating team keeps on translating this!!

@Makahiya This project gets properly scanlated and it would be too soon for another scanlationgroup to work on it (and it'd be considered rude as well if they'll do so knowingly), since its current scanlation group is still working on it and hasn't dropped it yet.
It seems like they (intentionally or not) distribute the publication of each chapter between the months it takes till the next volume gets published. Currently there are 3 japanese volumes (=raws) , and I'd say the last few chapters are from the 3rd volume. So it's not like there are unlimited chapters
sitting on the shelves waiting for dust to accumulate
;), rather they've almost catched up to the raws.
Yes, they do take their sweet time to scanlate, but since there are not many chapters to work on, I prefere the few new chapters we have to be distributed over time instead of getting all at once and then waiting for half a year or longer till the new volume comes out :)

I...don’t know where this story is trying to go. I don’t mind meeting the capture targets (I want to see her younger brother again) and I don’t dislike the characters. It just feels like the story is hinting at something that everybody but her knows. Which is fine, but there’s no escalation or suspense because she refuses to try to learn what’s going on. When she announced “what I don’t know can’t hurt me” I didn’t realize that it was the whole definition of her character. The only things she actively tries to do is learn how to bake, hang out with the nun, and dodge men so that she can live the rest of her life on autopilot.

I know she was the MC of the game but at the end of the day she was just a dukes daughter. Why is everyone so pressed over how and why she left Jesus. All the MLs are just pissing me off cause they keep frickin bothering her. She should’ve ran off to another country from the beginning ✊🏻😔

I feel like too many questions are raised and none are ever answered. It's getting to be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread