Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai

Aggregator gang
Just can't read these want to be a commoner stories.
Just imagine you're back in high-school and then one day everyone in the school gets the right to
enslave
rape
or murder you
All with no backlash for them

Yeah, there's a rose colored life for you

@ibsspams A duke/duchess are the next rung in terms of prestige/power after the royal family. She was also previously engaged to a prince and was considered "perfect" or exemplary by her peers in society. Moreover, she was considered extremely capable in her youth and has a good relationship with the current king.

Just about each of the male leads here has a motivation for wanting her to return or to take their side
e.g. to return to the political scene, to use her influence & the false accusation to split the country for a war, in addition to the adopted brother wanting his sister back and the other guy who's just curious

A super genius.. who hides their identity.. named only with the letter "L"..

HMMMMMMM.
299276L.jpg

Has a really interesting premise, in that it takes the common girl reincarnated as a villainess story and twists it around. This MC gets reincarnated as the heroine of the game, but wishes for a different lifestyle, so she lets the villainess step up while she gets punished instead.
It kinda falls flat after the first five or so chapters though, at least in my opinion. It definitely doesn't help that she's been put in a higher than the heavens pedestal by a lot of people. And then, the random bouts of angst and drama are so... unnecessary.
Gonna keep my eye out on it though, just in case it picks up.

hmm I don't really know where this manga is going but I assume that the end comes when rose is no longer bothered by any of the MLs (settles down with one? bc of the romance tag) or when all rose's problems are solved... is going to take forever at this rate so just move to a different country rose LOL

So, "L"... A genius from 16 years ago who knows "future"...
Sounds like she didn't run away from her older brother after all.

Also, maybe it's because I read "Life Consultation After 10 Years" earlier today, I can't help but imagine scenes from that manga happening here.

Could someone spoil me? I like this manga but the fact that literally no questions are ever truly answered and only more questions come up each chapter, I've become a bit fed up with it. I just want to know so I can enjoy it again.

sorry this is probably an unpopular opinion but this just got wayyyyy too boring imo like i forgot this existed for a little while and then i saw it update and i literally could not be bothered to go back a few chapters to understand what's going on :') hoping it ends soon so i can just speed run it LOL but i'm dropping it for now

Daaaannnnggg, L is really everywhere huh !
In Death Note and here, haha, how amazing~~!!
Also...it's kinda dark ngl and I'm not enjoying it as much, it's great to think but don't leave it in that suffocating mood, it's really too much, that's way too much drama, I don't even know where the comedy is supposed to be, I'd rather read something lighthearted, I mean at least give us some leads hhh, and well...it's still a good read don't get me wrong, also...that
Nana said she'd want to have fun, and you know "having fun" isn't always said in a good way in these kinds manga, so yup, beware haha, well you already told us that you won't stay in your blissful ignorance for long, don't make it so obvious dang it!

Seconding the call for spoilers. I've been reading this series for years and it hasn't gone anywhere. Spoil it all for me please.

Bread is the only solution to all problems, war? Slap that with a big fat bread

"It sounds just like a game"... Am I the only one that think that it is weird that Nana-chan said that ? Why does the concept of reincarnation would make her think of a game ? With the world they're living in, games are probably simple things, like playing with a ball, dolls, basic outdoors games or maybe some basic board games. The only way reincarnation would make her think about a game would be if she came from our world, where she would have seen those kind of stories in mangas or video games.
I already had some doubts about her since her first appearance. First the way she reacted when she saw Felicia for the first time, like she recognised her. Second, her personnality. How she looks so innocent, her airhead attitude, it looks too good to be true. And now saying that... There's something fishy here.

Users who are viewing this thread