Lady to Queen - Ch. 10

Oh, am update at last!
GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE, ROSEDEMON 😂
I also really like how Nilla defended her sister! Very beautiful indeed ❤️👌

Fed-Kun's army
its annoying how the rose girl thinks shes beeing treated unfairly but also steps out of boundaries, provokes others, and is playing with another woman's lover- even if shes a concubine fine but at least dont be a binch

Dex-chan lover
I cant even tell who's talking wtf. Is the artist a trash or what??

@Darkmeep Yeah the pacing in the comic is odd, instead, I would highly recommend the novel that wordexcerpt is translating. The novel flows much better and makes more sense with inner thoughts and monologues. This chapter seemed very choppy compared to the events that happen in the novel.

Gob i hope the queen gathers these lady friends so they can be her allies against that hoe.

The concubine is overstepping her boundary. The noblewomen were right in mocking her. Hopefully they will continue to act so in the future.

@Darkmeep Are you an idiot or something? Why would you think the bad dialogues is because of the artist (did you mean author?) when you're reading a scanlation?

Dex-chan lover
@IceCubed
The artist is still the one who type set the original comic. He drew the scenes and choose where the dialog bubbles would go.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep @IceCubed
I think that the main reason why it's hard to understand what happens during the dialogues is because the translation is quite sloppy but it's true the fact that the bubbles (or whatever it's called) doesn't show who speak makes it harder. But I think that if the translation was better it would be obvious who is speaking. And it would also make it more enjoyable in a whole obviously.

I'm gonna have to put this story on pause. That translation is not working out. Just got off work, my brain does not have time to translate all this nonsense into decent english.

Yasss Emperor that cute parasite is sooooo innocent and is not a complete toxic, bag of utter garbage that only has her looks and her sickly, greedy smooth tongue going for her, how sweet 😒 Stupid*ss

Its because the text is all over the place.
Its like machine translated, but you can't even understand it reading from context as reading a whole sentence. The machine translated text joined with it being disjointed by speech bubbles and there being no sense of basic English its meaning is just lost.

Users who are viewing this thread