Lady to Queen - Ch. 20

I hope someone proofreads the translation cause it's really bad. Not being ungrateful but just being honest. No hard feelings hehe

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating, even though its poor quality it is very fast. So thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Is this his new hobby, standing outside the door eavesdropping?
Also, how rose just walk into the Queen's room, where are her guards and maids. Just because she's a lover, and exactly because she's a concubine or whatever, she can't just demand to see the queen

somebody pleaaase slap.the side chick and slap.the ml harder...

thaank you for the maaaassss updates and translation!

Powerful noble families can easily killed poor leads in other novels...while this Rosemund being disrespectful to the Queen who came from powerful background 🤦🙄 The logic kinda sucked bc having the affection of the King alone can't bypass this kind of behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
brah rlly? u were bragging about how u had the kings love and how ud rise to be queen but get insecure over one night??? what kinda villainess are u like not only are u dumb but are u dumb

Dex-chan lover
The emperor and Rose are missing half a brain. Which is perfect, because that way they complete each other!

Im so happy for the mass release but kinda a bit disappointed with the translation, im having a hard time trying to understand

Please proofread future releases. While I'm impressed at the speed, I would much rather wait a few days or a week or however long it would take you all to proofread so that we can actually read the chapters.

Honestly this has the potential to be a really interesting series to keep up with, but the grammar errors make it unbearable to read.

Please get an English proofreader. And for those commenting, please leave comments on their Facebook page as well about this issue considering how they seem to be pushing that a lot.

It must be hard doing all of the work that ties into what a translator does. To be honest I can still really enjoy it, I'm sure if the translators had more help there would be less errors.

@.@ it makes me a little upset that people only know how to complain. I get it though.

Thanks for the updates! <33

Fed-Kun's army
I can sometimes have issues reading the translation but I am super grateful you are translating this story I really like it!!
I hope the mistress is tossed out on her fake ass sooner but I get the feeling the king is a weak idiot and needs to grow a real backbone

I am really happy with the fast updates I think that the grammar needs to be worked on but you learn from your mistakes so don't worry about it too much

Aggregator gang
This series is really interesting but the total lack of proper grammar is agonizing and makes the flow very hard to follow.

Group Leader
LMOA, everyone here is trying to act nice and all but, this shit is getting more and more incoherent as we progress.
Do you guys only posses elementary level of knowledge for english or something?

You need to condense what you have before the chapter to like, 2 pages at most. Having 7 different things before the actual chapter makes it look like it belongs on an aggregator site. Seriously, have a page for credits and another for hiring staff and your projects.

Users who are viewing this thread