Lady to Queen - Ch. 20

Zm

Oh my God my heart just kept beating faster and faster! Until... that stupid idiot emperor heard what that trash woman had attempted to do! Aaaah that gave me so much relief !
N what kinda excuse is "You know I can't expel her?" Bitch, you're the emperor, you can do literally anything, stfu with your sissy ass excuse.

@XieShu I'm not trying to be mean but if you're going to take a jab at everyone's English, yours should be pretty flawless.
We're all saying the exact same thing, there's nothing wrong with some being nice about it.

This chapter was great but still hoping the translations improve soon!

I can't understand a single sentence. It's like the sentences are translated by Google Translate and pasted right here.

I appreciate you guys translating this so fast. This story really does seem interesting
But due to the translations it’s unreadable

I'm sorry, the translation is really bad. Thank you for the mass release but it's almost unreadable.

I guess if I think of the emperor as extremely naive, then all of this makes sense. As in, what if Rosemund is his first love and he has a middle school kid’s level of world experience on top of being heavily suspicious of people in general (because he’s royalty)? It would make sense why he’s going to extreme lengths for Rosemund (this is before other theories and plot twists) who is all sweet smiles and relies on him. I remember doing a lot of crazy stuff when I really liked someone when I was in middle school.

Thank you for the translation and multiple updates. They are a little difficult to read because of the bad grammar, but I am thankful nonetheless.

im pretty sure this scans group first language isnt english so that would explain the grammar problems. they are primarily a spanish scan group, hoping they get a proofreader in the future! anyways thank you for your hardwork!

yall are literally complaining about free labor. They're a Spanish scantalating group that makes content we'd normally have to pay for via coins or subscriptions accessible at no cost of our own. Curb your entitlement.
Thanks for translating. Keep up the great work!

@lindyhopper343434

Nobody's insulting the group themselves, as far as I've seen. However it's somewhat expected that if you're going to translate something you should at least have a handle on the language.

There's a difference between complaining and offering criticism. If they want to continue to translate series to English for clicks and donations on their page, they should have a member of their team who can comprehend English grammar. That's not entitlement, it's simply how a transaction works. They receive compensation for the effort they put in.

What kind of this question? Huhuhu idk anymore im dying ill go find the novel instead

Users who are viewing this thread