Lady to Queen - Ch. 23

even though this group has uploaded more chapters the quality of the scanlation and translation done by scantra is way better. i dont support snipes so i wont be reading this person's work.

How is it a snipe if the other group have not uploaded since 3 months ago 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway thank for your work you improved a lot! ❤️❤️❤️

ch21 was weird but coming from the same person the following ones were hugely improved !! And the quality of translation is much better as well !

@lilithabeth Scantra was starting translations from chapter 1 and was going to post up to 5 since it wasn't uploaded here on mangadex and then do ch 21 onwards, they did their chapters recently 4 days ago.

Group Leader
Hey,its Loey form GLOWSTICKS scanlation,the current tl used to only upload it on mangago,and since we picked it up,she uploads it here.GS will take over chapter 25 onwards,thank you

Fed-Kun's army
I still dont like this ML 😒
I really hope they dont put the whole blame on the mistress in the end that's she manipulated the emperor into liking her or some shit. Like he isn't a baby 🙄. You clap with two hands,

Fed-Kun's army
@Wow_ie wasn't the emperor under some kind of spell? I was under the assumption that the mistress keeps him nearby to be sure that her spell maintains. Like yeah, the dude likes her but the absurdity of his actions was more because of the magic.

Fed-Kun's army
@roxanneayy oh really?? Maybe but so far theres nothing of the sort that indicates he is under a spell or something.i guess he would be remeedble if he was under a spell lol.it would make sense

Fed-Kun's army
@Wow_ie honestly, I can't be sure. lol. Previous chapters have been off in translation so it could also be that I just misinterpreted scenes. If that were the case though, then you're right. The emperor needs to get his sh*t together and redeem himself (a lot).

Users who are viewing this thread