Lady to Queen - Ch. 23

Thanks a lot for picking this one up! I really want to know what happens next. Keep up the good work

Thank you for the translations. They were quite good and not confusing.

Thanks again. :)

Thank you so much for thy hard work..... You did a great job translating it and I too, have come to love this manhwa so I owe yah

[That itchy witchy Rose probably uses underhanded methods to make the emperor fall unto her grips cuz based on the previous chapters, seems like the king wasn't looking so healthy]

wow im impressed by the progression of your skills between chapters! i hope to see more of your work :)

Thanks for the translation. Although, it'd be great if you could increase your font size a bit~

I have been dying to read this! Thank you so much for your time and effort, and for sharing these!! As each chapter goes by you can see how much you improve. Thank you again!:)

Thank you so much for translating!!!! You worked really hard! I’ve been dying to read this but the other group hasn’t uploaded in months! I appreciate your work thank you again!

Thanks for the translation, I liked the format of the 2nd chapter that you uploaded the best:)

Thank you so much for continuing this from where the previous translator left. I’ve been waiting for this

Dont know about the quality of your tranclations(i dont know indonesian), but your texts easy to read, i appreciate that much. Thanks for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread