Lady to Queen - Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up. I really enjoy your translation. I like the format of the 2nd novel most! Your work is really nice as well, not confuse at all. I'm glad that you enjoy doing this as well. Hope to read more of your translation!

Your translation and format improved so much between each episode! Its literally perfect thank you sm for translating 🥺🥺

It's so goo thanks for translating and ooohhh there's some development and damn they need to remove that spy immediately and take that bitch out

Supporter
Thanks for the translation!

I don't see any big problems in the 3 chapters, the only thing is the purple worlds (Indonesian?) translated in english that make it a little strange, but it's not a problem :)

Better to have someone translating it (and not badly) than to never be able to read it :)

Thank you for picking this up! Your translation is clean, neat and easy to read. Hope you continue!

Thankkk youu banget for thissss!! I can understand a little bit of Indonesian but I'm more fluent in English...so I'm so grateful for your effort! Thank youuuu😭😭😭

Thanks for the upload! I think it was easier to read in your previous chapter (without the white borders)

Thank you for translating!! Bless all the bilingual people in the world. I wish I could read and speak more languages fluently.

Thank you for taking the time to translate it. It’s spurred other people into translating it too. It’s appreciated.

terima kasih telah menerjemahkan bab-bab ini,
In english: thank you for translating these chapters
If you are wondering I know how to speak other languages. I just don't translate anymore mangas or animes

Thank u for translating

(Cant wait to read it but waiting for chapters 3-5)
Hint hint wink wink (would be ever so grateful) cough cough. Have a nice day. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread