Lady to Queen - Ch. 6

Is it just me or is the story not going anywhere? Or maybe it’s a slow burn :u idk, they keep repeating the same info we already know. Despite that, thanks for translating! :D

I don't really need redemption for this ML at all... Just let the ladies be happy ; - ;... or pls can we have another ML? XD

bites on nails
bites on hair
bites on scansla...
ummm...
bites on chocolate

thanks for the update ^-^

lol what if the emperor has a long lost identical twin brother and he's the ML (hoping this is the case)

Dex-chan lover
How did they know she passed out from shock though?
Also, the emperor is such trash yeah but, why was he waiting in the sisters room and when he sees the FL doesn't even acknowledge that she did hurt herself while coming there yet he up and leaves after explaining what happened, like a maid could have done that job. Does he remember any feeling towards the sister or what?

Fed-Kun's army
lol I can't even imagine shipping this. The author is going to have to go through a whole lot of gymnastics to make it seem even remotely appealing (unless there's another ML coming up?)

The emperor is really fxking ugly omg. That side to side panel in their wedding— it’s like comparing a wrinkly wet old rag to a doll. 😭

Yeah right, she doesn't need the emperor's love and affection. He's way too ugly. Just leech his wealth.

Also I'm bothered by their skin color, it's just too pale

@badcin I agree, he looks like death itself. She should just enjoy her life and read and others and ignore him.
And yeah, they both are way pale

well, i can tell you that the ml is ugly. he looks like he’s about to die

Yes keep that energy girl, NEVER fall in love with ugly skeleton.

Group Leader
Yeah, girl, shit down the Emperor, that's a bastard! 😈

Thanks for the chapter! 😉

Damn she fucked up doing bad on the test I feel like the emperor would select the worst candidate so his mistress could take over

this ml is really awakening my angry side i dunno why he's so enamored with ugly red but that's no excuse to shut off the rest of the world and beautiful red i know it's hopeless to wish for dethroning him as ml going by that accursed cover so i shall read this purely for mc and his coming face slap (as is said in certain cn goodies)

Users who are viewing this thread