Lady to Queen - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The emphasis on the perfume makes me believe she has cheated her way in. Because no one can be so oblivious to sort of behavior that toth shows and not react to it.

Dex-chan lover
@ladylade Yesss!

Even the emperor seems like such a shitty person. I can't believe he's supposed to be the male lead here. 🙄

Oh God,, I hate the emperor since chap 1. If he really is the ML, please author san, let him suffer first before our girl finally accept him!

Wait till this trash realises shes not infertile!
Some gomive this stupid GARBAGE A SLAP ON THE FACE

Double-page supporter
I really hope the perfume is drugged with some kind of birth control so she never gets pregnant and that the Queen being a reincarnator knows the doctors are bribed and fixed it so only red head thinks she infertile, when in fact she is not. Also the ML is shit, I'm only watching this because I enjoy the face slapping of thots. If it wasn't for the revenge I'd say it's not worth her time be near him.

Thanks for the new chapter! I've got to agree that the emperor is unlikable so far...

Dex-chan lover
If the emperor is supposed to be redeemed by some bullshit reason like "Oh, I was drugged and she controlled me blah blah..." just... no. This is tooooooo annoying.

love this webtoon and so excited to see this mistress go DOWN to SMACKTOWN. I hope our female MC will be super prepared so that every battle becomes a source of humiliation for the antagonist. The author did a great job making me dislike both the antagonist and male MC lmao. Thank you guys for this update! 😃

Fed-Kun's army
wait was is stated that she was fertile or not ?
I mean did she plan it so the doctors tell the mistress she can't have children or it is true and she doesn't know?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what magic they use to know if they are fertile or not ‘cause with their level of science I find it unlikely to find out that easily.

And the red haired bitch must not be very fertile, 1 year with no contraception method except coitus interruptus and still no pregnancy.

Double-page supporter
What a dumbass MC. Can't wait to see her head chopped off and the red haired lady to get everything. What an incompetent MC, no even capable of retaliating against a loser like that.

Users who are viewing this thread