Lady to Queen

does anyone have any spoilers 😳😳 i rlly want to know what happens to that bitch rosemund or whatever dafoq she irritates me SO mf much. this is such a good story but i hate when i get too immersed/anxious bc of annoying characters

Hhhmmmmm............ I don't really prefer the MC would end up with the Emperor, but I have a feeling there's a chance for them. Anyway, thank you for translating~ 🤩

Thank you Felice for provide us the translation. An thank you new team for update it.

I went ahead and read the light novel hahahahaha just put in mind that the ML is exactly who you think it is and that this story revolves around second chances and dealing with psychological trauma. Once you get pass that, this series is actually pretty good! (I am talking about the light novel btw so if the artist is able to adapt it successfully into this webtoon then i guess it is safe to say that this will turn out good too)
I see so many people hating on the ML so I just want to put this out there so that you will be able to appreciate the webtoon more :D

I also read the novel, but it didn't make the ML much more likable for me.

This story teaches you that even if you get reborn it's okay to make the exact same mistakes again because this time things will magically work out and people will make different decisions just because.

The antagonist is retarded. Why the fuck would she hire mercenaries to kill the protagonist? This shit makes no sense. Nada. She ended up hurting the emperor, stupid bitch.

@winterbearVnte you could read the novel, it's almost completely translated (only side stories left, they are really interesting).

But here's what I remember:
While the emperor is unconscious, FL usurps the throne for a short while and throws that b*tch to the dungeons. It won't be game over for the concubine, but the cracks in the formerly perfect relationship will start to form. We later discover that ML was emotionally manipulated (well duh) and probably confused it for love. There will be some twists and turns, but you get the idea how this type of story will end.

Anyway, I dropped this since:
1) I read the novel already
2) I reeeeally dislike the MC and don't buy his and FL's love. Not much chemistry, sense, or doki doki/heartwarming moments.
The only wholesome ship is a pair of background characters

Users who are viewing this thread