Lady to Queen

Dex-chan lover
Early translations are rough, but latest ones are pretty good. The story itself is a fun read so don't let early translations dissuade you from reading!

Thank you so much for these translations. I love this growing strength and the character developments are 🔥🔥🔥

Just hope weak-ass Lucio doesn't ruin all her hard work 🙄

In the novel, the mc and lucio (the emperor) does
get together and have children tg after getting rid of Rose, so i dropped with 1 star. I can't believe she had the heart to get with the dude who was ALSO the cause of her and her family's death in her previous life.
Bye. Deeply and incredibly disappointed/disgusted by this.

Thanks for the translations so far tho~

@CardiBSlays where did you read the novel? I read it but it’s not finished on the site I was on.

In the novel she gets the flower from a cliff she climbs.

The ML is sooo unlikeable. He's literally the cause of the whole drama. Sets false expectations and fake promises to his mistress. Mistress who is in love with the ML obviously takes it out on the Queen. The ML enables her bad behavior and never takes a clear stance. The mistress acts the way she does because she's possessive of the ML. But the ML is just a wishy washy person who thinks with his ding dong and has a brain the size of his nut. I don't know how anyone can ship him with the FL.

Thank you to Glowsticks for picking it up and doing such awesome translations.

Kinda gutted as it's getting soooo good it's being dropped 😭😭😭😭

It's hard to give this a rating, on one hand the FL is super strong and interesting and somehow it has been keeping my attention and I keep reading it. On the other hand I HATE the ML and his mistress, they're hinting at some past trauma as the reason for him being a little spineless idiot, but I don't know, how can he be that much of and IDIOT. It's pretty clear too that he and the FL are end game and I just can't imagine ever been able to looked passed what he did in her previous life to her sister and her family. I don't know, I half hate this and half love it.

I know that it ain't happening, but time and time again I pray that shoujo manga like this one can change to the shoujo ai tag...

Ricy's female knight >>>>>>> the dumbass king

Thank you for the translations to date Glowstick. 💕
Enjoyed this webtoon far more than I expected and now really want to see what happens. 😆

Great characters honestly. I love how the sister is also given moment to show how in distress she was because her sister went through that. Like good details. Even the king is also undergoing rlly good development. He doesn't have unconditional trust for the red head :p.

I think the villainess' character is quite dumb tho ngl. But thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread