Lady to Queen

It’s been dropped already because it was liscenced :/ 🙄

this manhwa literally goes through so much shit and now it’s been liscenced. i’m so upset. i feel like i didn’t even get to read it or go far into the plot

I just want to comment.

"I will never love the Emperor."
Hahahaha, yeah. Bullshit, girl.

I read till chapter 16 and I want to say the translates are shit level I heard it changes after some time so I'll continue reading but it sure is painful to read

Chapters 8 through 20 are barely readable. I glossed through everything because it was too difficult to understand most conversations between characters. I wish another group would go back and redo these chapters. 😪

"I will never love the emperor" bet she will later

Bitch that's impossible lol

Sigh, I cannot read the official translation since I cannot download the app due country restrictions. This makes me sad, since now I have no place to continue the story and I don’t want to support aggregator sites ;-;

I've read the novel, and tbh I'm just fucking scared to read the manhwa because of how many times I want to rip my pillow. I heard the translation isn't the best either? I'm just gonna wait for the translation to reach the short stories, since that's where the novel translation ended.

The manhwa has been dropped by the translator group as it's been licenced in English. You can read the official English release on Comicos's Pocket Comics app.

I don't know how I feel about this. I think the only part I'll actually focus on is how she seemingly ends up falling in love with the man who murdered her entire INNOCENT family in cold blood. I can't get behind that.

Fed-Kun's army
@LastGlance Exactly that! I 've seen a few stories that have this exact concept... A girl goes back in time, to before her family is executed, unjustly mind you and falls for the dude who killed her family. Really? How does having the FL fall for the person that practically just murdered you're entire family because he just decided to. Status/rank, going back in time, or whatever doesn't change the fact that, no-one in their right mind is going to think hmmm, yeah this guy just murdered my whole family and then me... But "Mhhh, damn.. I need to tap that."

Edit: There is barely one, that I could consider that has done it properly... Doctor Elise, most the shit that she got, she had coming to her... She caused the downfall of herself and family and simply put in eras where status/rank was involved most of the time you're "family" was also punished if your crimes against the throne/country were serious enough.

I've read until chapter 10 but help ! I can't find any romance... But the plot seems interesting

Users who are viewing this thread