Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 27 - The Night of the Banquet

I hate yanderes. Fuck off prince. U broke her brothers hand and ruined his life. Idc if it was magic or some shit plot twist.

for all the prince haters, i’m curious. why are you still here?

i’m saying this because i hate the FL because she’s forcing her future into her brother with the excuse that it’s best for him, even though he doesn’t want that. but i’m hoping that she’ll stop being a bitch and let him live, or that her father will force her to take the position, since it’s what she wanted until she decided to be fake righteous.

so on that note i wanna understand why you’re still reading because y’all hate the prince no matter what for breaking uri’s hand. which is understandable, but aquila is gonna end up with lamia no matter what so why are you still here? like there’s nothing there for you in the future if you’re so bent on hating aquila without the full story.

and honestly the brother seems sus as hell. like i don’t like him either because he’s kinda annoying. and i hate their dad too cause he’s a cruel bastard. honestly the entire family is trash. the first prince is trash too. so is the king regent. and honestly aquila is also trash but he’s my favorite kind of trash because of the mystery around him. like i ate donuts and threw the box away but see the box a few days later and get reminded about how much i love donuts. that kind of trash.

wow i went off on the worst tangent. but someone explain why you are this far into the story while hating aquila, none of the other characters are likable so i don’t understand

@enyoteremchi I don't like any of them much.. but reading because of the mystery surrounding Aquila.. like why he's having a completely different personality.
I think the FL wants her brother to take the position since he lost the use of his hand because of Aquila and can't be a knight anymore :/ and so the other people will take the chance to take him down or something. I agree the brother is also kinda annoying, but I'm overlooking that since he's not really meaning any harm and is just completely terrified of Aquila.
I hate Aquila only for what he did to the brother, like.. that was completely uncalled for, I felt really bad for Uri then..

Here come the bi-polarness. lol I need to know more about this mysterious parallel universe traveling BS that we think is going on!

I honestly cannot bring myself to like Lamia nor Aquilla
I'll keep reading and hope that'll change but they both infuriate me on so many different levels

I'm so dumb i dint have theory to all this but I'm open to whatever happens, every character here is unlikable but it's story is so odd & confusing that I just keep on reading I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP.

Dex-chan lover
Sure. Attack the guy she dances with. That would get her attention. Yes
Many thanks

This just feels like a train wreck you can't look away from at this point. The art is good and the characters are interesting enough that the fact that none of them are very likeable makes up for it, but I feel like none of them are particularly good or likeable people in the least. The whole time travel dragon schtick is probably what's holding this all together considering everyone wants to know what's up with that haha. It's a mess but it's interesting and you can't look away lmao

My main problem with this story is Lamia herself. Her reaction to Aquila, considering what happend with Uriel, is to be expected but otherwise... She's no likeable to me. Her treatment of Uri infuriates me, and her behaviour strikes me as "Holier than thou" and claiming the moral high ground, but the whole innocent child thing throws it out the window. She's neither likeable, nor particularly fun to read about and as the FL.

At this point I'm just here for the mystery surrounding the Dragon and Time Travel, because though Aquila is far more fun to read about... Yeah. His behaviour rings alarm bells in my brain.

Next chapter well finally see the prince true colors since this is supposed to be the reform time traveler version. If he's evil he'll attack Lima's friend, if he's good he'll either let it slide or get slightly possessive but still in control of himself and doesn't harm the friend.

Users who are viewing this thread