Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 29 - The Maid from Kioren

That worse , lamia family are the worst.
Applause for the author to make me really hate her familly.

Well I hope the nephew doesn't die that's not fair to him!

Wait is there two of him because he came back in time? So now there is this timelines version of him and the timeline 2 version of him????
Am I making any sense?

The Orphe family is pretty cruel. As the series progresses, I’m starting to dislike the characters more and more. There isn’t a single character now that I like and I was initially very on board. I mean they’re all characters who do pointlessly terrible things and they’re framed as the heroes. Also, What’s with all the cruelty to children. 😕

Fed-Kun's army
@Zikakuto
It sucks, but the kid is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. If left alive many will die. So it's either kill one to save many or let many die to save one child.

Double-page supporter
D3zr550W0AA4Zge.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Trov who's going to die if the Orphe's lose a bit of their power? Seemingly no one. None of the characters who know about the child so far have made a very good case for, you know, ending his life except by pointing out it puts the family's legitimacy into question.

Which is bad for the brother being an heir, but it's not. You know. The end of the world.

Imo all these people being terrible better lead up toward some big life lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread