Lamia Orphe Is Dead

I have no idea as to why people are rating this so low. Maybe they are uncomfortable with their expectations being crushed after reading so many "i married a tyrant/my dad is a tyrant tehee" cheesy romance stories (i like them too) but being presented with an actually well written story with somewhat of an original plot in this genre. You cant expect all the characters to be likeable, because thats not the point of the story. I liked the consistency of the characters, for example unlike your usual "aha hes just misunderstood/he has a reason" tyrant stories, lamia only ever showed 1 time when she doubted herself, and even then she came to a conclusion that's consistent to her character. Also this first season, at least as a setup, did its job pretty well. We got accustomed to most of the characters, their motivations and personalities. It's a 10/10 from me, its not perfect and im biased but if you're looking for something you actually need to read, not just flip through casually then this may be for you. Sorry for the text wall i just got triggered :p

It was good and I laughed. But the ending chapters are trash.

Maybe the plot twist is that 2nd Price always time travel to save lamia? since he has so many vows. Isn't he too weak then?

I actually thought him swearing an oath to lamia and appearing on the neck was pretty romantic,,
but when I saw THOSE tattoos all over his body gaah now i feel bad

Ugh I read this webtoon despite the title because there wasn't a tragedy tag. But now I'm eyeing it like HOW BADLY ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK ME UP???

And I just...feel so BAD for him. The webtoon did a good job of showing that this wasn't the first go-around for him, but I thought it was the second until I saw the tattoos on his back. It's absolutely heartbreaking.

Story wise, I think this is a pretty clever take on the time-travel-to-save someone angle, where readers are piecing things together from the other side instead of going through the first and all the subsequent loops of time with the person doing the time traveling.

Again, because there isn't the tragedy tag, I'm hoping that there will be a resolution other than Lamia dying and Aquila being forced to accept it. Plus I'm hoping Lamia turns into a dragon and the two of them live out their hella long life together, simping each other through millennia.

@cocobir i knew it was gonna be something interesting from the title alone, but i dont think it's gonna be a tragedy since we're focusing on only 1 timeline, also lamia's memory shards will probably have SOME effect at least... If it is one then I'll eat my words but i doubt it. Also the demographic is shoujo

THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!! Its so worth the read. Some touching moments here and there and insanely good plot. Cant wiat for the next season 😍😍😍😍😍

alright ive came back and since i saw many good comments imma try to read this again since it was so confusing for me when i first started to read it 😳

@kuku_07 it relies a lot on the reader thinking about the motivations or outcomes of certain actions so if you read it and expect everything to be laid out in front of you like most manhwa of this kind you'll be very lost.

@Manhwalover69 yes !! that's what i've read from other comments as well . i literally was SO confused but imma give it another shot coz the premise sounds very interesting ,, but will it still be confusing towards the end or will it get better ??? HEHE

No, the end reveals a bit about why aquilla did some stuff and the situation with the succession is resolved, then some stuff happens that i wont spoil

Fed-Kun's army
i'm looking for something to read and i wanna read this. but judging from the comments it seems that reading this manhwa requires a lot of thinking, which is something i can't do right now because i'm stressed out lmao

i tried to read this back in 2020, but I didn't get it, and now I am trying to read it and I still don't get it I'm so confused. I have no idea what going on lmao

I tried to read this once, but dropped it because confusion

After a lot of time passed and other similar works were consumed, tried again. It came a lot easier to me, the fact that the whole season was complete might've helped too.

It's interesting, but doesn't tell everything right away, and that could be really annoying if you're not binging it.

this is a really interesting story and i feel like it's got a lot of potential. not to mention the story of the second prince that is yet to be explored. will be waiting for season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread