Lamia Orphe Is Dead

Thank you to both groups for translating this webtoon, it looks to be promising. I will be bookmarking it. Thank you all for your efforts in bringing us good webtoons to enjoy reading

Group Leader
slack-imgs-1.com.0.0.jpeg

I love all the series you’ve been translating rumpi just don’t get discouraged....
Personally I don’t mind cotranslating just as in fraudulent marriage ... it doesn’t matter who did the work I just read the fastest one uploaded as I’m an impatient fan .

But it would be better to choose a unique project so that you can stand out

All the best for both rumpi and bucci 💖

Someone said in duchess empty if group released from chapter 1 it's not sniping.

But why is that person who saying "EVERYONE'S OBSESSED WITH US" is accusing other group as "others butt in to troll" ?? I think it's a decent chapter , not a troll.

#obsessedwithuslmao

Nobody was accusing Rumpi of being trolls lmao. Read the comments. They were responding to others concerned about another Duchess With an Empty Soul situation, where random users might upload badly translated chapters for clout.

Stop trying to instigate drama where there's none. Both groups didn't know the other was working on it, and there was no argument whatsoever between the two. Rumpi decided to drop the project with Chapter 2, and Bucci decided to continue the series, so respect their decision. There's no reason for anyone to be pointing fingers at one group or another.

@diiana Yes!
Just like what you said to me on duchess empty comment,
EVERYONE'S OBSESSED WITH BUCCI!
why can't i join those people?
I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU! LMAO 😂😂😂

Fyi, your manhwa "The Lady's Spaceship" need some quality checking, it's embarrassing to read.

#obsessedwithyouLMAO

As of now, the only 'other version' is rumpi.
It's logical to assume diiana is trying to not-so-subtly accuse rumpi as troll. Oh and also mentioned people to block rumpi 😒

Guys both uploaded at the same time for a new series. It’s not sniping because who can clrd and ts at such a short time with only a few hours gap. Even wmmap needs 24hr.
For me it’s just a friendly release and let both group release it and let them decide if they want to collab or release at their own pace.

Thank you for your hard work 💖
This series is lucky to have 2 from best teams i know to translate it in start 🤭✨
But rumpi have to concentrate in their other projects (Like The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes)
So l think drop it was for their best too 😚😚

thankful for both translation. I think Buccis sounds better though the text just flows better? Sounds better when i read it.
And I dont actually care about the Duchess Empty blah situation cause in my opinion that webtoon is mediocre lol and this one seems waaay more interesting.

@SocialButterfly , yeah the Duchess Empty Soul is pretty bad - the bad translation made it even worse but even when it is translated properly the characters are just kinda flat and meaningless with really forced drama in between.

On the other hand Lamia already seems like a much more interesting main character, same for the 2 princes and I am even interested in her brother - as of now it seems like he became a lazy bum cus he thought Lamia is going to take care of everything.

Nope, I still love Bucci and Potato. They are nice people just trying to do what they do best. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Don’t read into the negative comments just keep shining.

@Ihcky I gave up after like 4 chapters? The translation was ok(good?) at that time but I could already tell the story was..shitty. Like really bland with boring characters, and in my opinion even the art looks flat. Like if the story is good I accept art I dont like much but it felt like everything good was missing here. 😀 Also art seems like a pretty important point in something where you look more then read.

And same about this webtoon. I was already hooked after the first chapter and I cant wait for the next updates :)

Double-page supporter
Duchess Empty Soul got to that point cuz D&A got pissed at the other group (which didn't even commit to the manhwa). Then a bunch of people thought it'd be funny to upload to fuel the drama more.

But both Bucci and Rumpi seem fine with the other translating Lamia as well, and both give out quality work. Although a collab would be cool cuz we'd get even more releases. Bottom line, if the groups themselves are cool with it then there's no drama.

Group Leader
@dekay if you think there’s too many mistakes, don’t read it lol simple as that

also for someone who came from mangago (an aggregator site) you’re not entitled to get any chapters and im not obligated to give them to you so i suggest you get off your high horse and just appreciate whatever you get. if you don’t like the quality, don’t read it and patiently wait for the official to come out

Users who are viewing this thread