Lamia Orphe Is Dead

@dyeana
You're not entitled to this manhwa too, you know. You're just an illegal translator.
So get off your high horse and stop being so full of yourself 😂
No wonder some comments section on recent drama revolves around you and your group, the root of the problems.

#obsessedwithyouLMAO

hellooooo, thank you for both translation team that worked hard to provide us this wonderful webtoon to read in english!

drama aside, does this one based on novel?
looks so intriguing, and im a sucker for this kind of trope.

anyway, thank you again guyss!

oh, any spoiler?

Why did it seem like it was a story before the actual one we read.... A reincarnation story?

I. Don't. Understand. Even. A. Bit. The story seems to go back and present and back and present or its just me who cannot grasp the reality. Whatever it is, please........let the plot be clear the next chapter because I have expectation for this handsome black hair man

I think the story will revolves around Lamia's death and Aquila trying to loop time to save or meet her again? (just like what the dragon did in 1st chap)

If that's the case, I'm sold. I'm weak to this kind of stories.

PLEASE!!! JUST PLEASE!!! Bring us the chapter(s) that clears it all.😭😭 I'm starting to like both of them--, no I LOVE BOTH OF THEM, even the brother. So please...

oyo

4 chapters and the story is a mess, gonna wait for at lest 10 chapters so it can start making sense

From what I can tell I'll summarize the story as I see it: In the original timeline, lamia orphe and her brother grew up into their respective role as duchess and knight, this timeline is one where the 2nd prince is friendly with lamia. For some reason though, (probably due to her position as duchess), she dies, and a grief-stricken 2nd prince turns back time, determined to save her at any cost. This is possible as 2nd prince is a descendant of a dragon, and memory flashes of the previous timeline for some reason appears in 2nd/current timeline lamia's dreams. In this second timeline, lamia decides to become a knight and her brother the duke, as the brother's dominant hand had been crippled by the 2nd prince, and lamia wanting to get revenge for him. The 2nd prince probably did it i hope of saving her this timeline even if he turns into a villain probably, which leads us to the current situation now. This is what I get from the story so far

Dear lord, the siblings love(or affection?) is hitting me hard
Maybe i would do that for my brother too lol

Really good so far. At first it can be confusing but read/reread the whole thing through the 5th chapter. If you pay attention to when the brother is wearing the black glove you understand it's two timelines and when each is taking place. She dies in one and lives in the other because the 2nd Prince set back time like the legendary dragon did for his lover after her death. Although, I am not sure if the Prince and Lamia actually got to be lovers in the original timeline or he just secretly loved her and never got to tell her before her death. If it's the second it will be even more tragic for the Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread