Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 105 - Sun

Idk why but I got very 🎶 h e l l o darkness my old friend🎵 mood from this chapter😂😂 😭😭😭😭. Art has been beautiful as always. I liked how ichikawa rendered the chaos of the aurora and storm filled skys from the boiled seas and Sol crackling away. Gonna miss this during the break, oh well, see you all on the flip side next year!

Dex-chan lover
Truly a one-of-a-kind experience. I swear, this will end in three chapters, aka two years.

Aggregator gang
dude these latest chapters have been so stunning visually speaking <3 of course i dont want the author to rush but hopefully the series will end before the actual heat death of the universe!

Dex-chan lover
So Phos's end finally coming? I kinda wish Phos could enjoy life with the rocks but this is the end I guess. Still HIATUS! We'll just have to patiently wait I guess.

What do you think suffering is? Suffering to me is...when everyone suffers. Everyone here, everyone who was, everyone who will be. Especially Phosphophyllite.

I love this manga but I can't help but feel it would be so much better animated with a good OST, it's honestly kinda hard to get into the right mindspace with such short chapters without any sound, which is such a shame 'cause I really do love this manga.

This is where we're going to end? Until a while into the new year? Really??

I mean, the story is beautiful, the visuals a delight as ever but god what a moment to end on, Phos' declaration to die, to see the Earth to the end. See you all in the new year!

Double-page supporter
phos?
PHOS!?
PHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS

Double-page supporter
lmao phos really doing it, no mercy to humanity!
though can u leave ur Phosphophyllite part with them...

Users who are viewing this thread